Adam Weitsman has been cautious about NIL | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman has been cautious about NIL

Im Sure everyone is, but it’s possible to do both.
And it’s cool for the players to meet them, take photos etc. having them come into the locker room is great even for the walk on and managers. And random fans got to meet them. I’d say we got some mileage out of it.

Not as much as the Brady one of course - there was a buzz in crowd that day. Wish we had won.

The big thing here is students are responding.

Student attendance is bigger than its been post 2013/2014.

Thats a big deal. Weitsman’s stunts contribute to it. We’re a .500 team with 10,000 students showing out to games.

It helps Syracuse maintain its image as a top 10 college program/atmosphere.

Thats a big deal. Weitsman’s stunts contribute to it. We’re a .500 team with 10,000 students showing out to games.

There weren’t 10,000 students there.

Attachments

• SUBrotherhood.png
    SUBrotherhood.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Well, we don’t need a dozen more felons in the world, but I understand what you’re saying.
I think he’s tuned his life around. People make mistakes. Some learn from them and others don’t. I’m glad you never made a mistake in your life. I think he’s more than compensated and is making a difference for his community. It’s too bad more people don’t do the same.

I'm all in on Weitsman so I can't say for sure it's jealousy. People might be cautious and just think something bad might happen if the NCAA comes sniffing around. Plus they might not understand his motivation. Personally I think the guy craves the attention. Likes JAB. Likes doing stuff for people. Fortunately he is rich enough that money can dictate his actions. Naysayers might have their day at some point but I say, let's ride that train for what it's worth.
The NCAA sniffing around is no longer a concern.

Not sure, but this isn't anywhere close to 10,000.

FKUOTL4XoAQKuZc

Probably half that? In the glory days there were something like 5-6K students and they (we) also occupied part of the pull out bleachers for juniors and seniors. Although I am not sure if students sat in those seats to the left of 103.

My guess would be about 3500. Which is pretty amazing.

The students have been pretty great this year. Have to admit they would give my class a run for our money in terms of support especially since I was lucky to see the 2012 team.

With the down year we're having + everything else going on in the world, glad the students are trying to make the most of the college experience.

The students have been pretty great this year. Have to admit they would give my class a run for our money in terms of support especially since I was lucky to see the 2012 team.

With the down year we're having + everything else going on in the world, glad the students are trying to make the most of the college experience.
They were great for football too.

Don’t know the official count but probably less than half that.
Less than 5,000? Not sure about that. The ottosarmy pics show at least 5 sections near filled

My guess would be about 3500. Which is pretty amazing. Two upper deck sections ~1000 fans apiece + two lower deck sections ~750 apiece.
Yeah that’s a really impressive turnout. Remember days when it didn’t even go upper deck when we were a top team.

Not sure, but this isn't anywhere close to 10,000.

FKUOTL4XoAQKuZc
Fine, I still think its over 5. That picture doesnt get the whole student crowd. Theres more to the other side of the basket.

From Coach Boeheim:
Q: WERE THERE ANY CONVERSATIONS YOU HAD WITH GIANNIS DURING THE GAME, AT HALFTIME OR AFTER THE GAME?

Boeheim: "Not either before or during, until after. He came in the locker room after the game and he was really great. He gave a really, really good talk to the players. Probably five, six, seven, eight minutes, took some pictures with him. He's one of the nicest people I've ever come across in this business. Him and his brother. Just really, really good people. It was fun having him there.”

It seems that Adam is not just about what’s in it for himself!

From Coach Boeheim:
Q: WERE THERE ANY CONVERSATIONS YOU HAD WITH GIANNIS DURING THE GAME, AT HALFTIME OR AFTER THE GAME?

Boeheim: "Not either before or during, until after. He came in the locker room after the game and he was really great. He gave a really, really good talk to the players. Probably five, six, seven, eight minutes, took some pictures with him. He's one of the nicest people I've ever come across in this business. Him and his brother. Just really, really good people. It was fun having him there.”

It seems that Adam is not just about what’s in it for himself!
If the guests are going to do that, and spread good thoughts on the program then that’s great. More of those guys, less Jimmy Fallons and Tom Bradys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom