Albany 13, Loyola 6. | Syracusefan.com

Albany 13, Loyola 6.

If ND/UMD/UVA/UNC all win then the ACC could have all 4 teams in the Final Four.

Duke and Syracuse should win their games. Loyola was the only team I thought could break up an all ACC final four in Baltimore.

I was very wrong about Loyola. Thought they were a dangerous team, but as it stands they just played well against a soft schedule this season.

Notre Dame 13, Harvard 5.

Deke Burns from J-D got on the board for Harvard. :)

MD comes back from down 4-0 and 5-1 at the half. If we make it past Bryant, we will need to bring our A game, and not the game we brought in February.

It's the revenge tour. First MD then ND. One game at a time.

I thought Cornell had that game in the bag...

It's the revenge tour. First MD then ND. One game at a time.

I thought Cornell had that game in the bag...
I did too. They just couldn't maintain.

Denver 9, UNC 5.

I haven't been sold on Denver, but like Loyola I could be very wrong. UNC is a very good team and Denver dispatched them without too much difficulty. Duke may not have as easy of a march to the Final 4 as I had anticipated. UVA playing well as of late, that bracket is a bit of a puzzle to me. Anything can happen in May...

I haven't been sold on Denver, but like Loyola I could be very wrong. UNC is a very good team and Denver dispatched them without too much difficulty. Duke may not have as easy of a march to the Final 4 as I had anticipated. UVA playing well as of late, that bracket is a bit of a puzzle to me. Anything can happen in May...

I think we took the wind out of UNC's sails. After losing to us, they beat High Point and lost to UVa two weeks ago.

I think we took the wind out of UNC's sails. After losing to us, they beat High Point and lost to UVa two weeks ago.

You may be correct, it was a tough loss for them. They had so many close games, about as small of a margin between a top seed and unseeded as there could possibly be. Really expected a better game from them today. Year after year, no program does less with more than UNC. So talented but so disappointing, although I don't particularly mind :cool:

UNC played very undisciplined yesterday with repeated penalties, turnovers and wild shooting. I thought Denver showed much more patience on their possessions and made them count.

If we can win today I like our chances against MD. They looked flat for 3 quarters yesterday and were really stymied by the Cornell D. Kudos to the Cornell goalie who played really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom