Albany Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Gameday...

SU offsides for the 5th time today. Can't wait for the coaches show next week. Embarrassing. Game over with 2 flags down. Wildhack has to be less then thrilled.

Got the ball

Got a shot off

They got a save.

That's all folks.

This could end up being the most overrated coaching staff ever,

You don't want to overreact three quarters into a staffs first year but this has been save for 1 or 2 games a disaster. I have no idea what were doing offensively and neither does the staff. The fundamentals are non-existent and we just lost to the worst Albany team in the last 15 years. Gait hire is already looking shaky and if not for next years class I might label it a mistake.

Talent's just not there. Huge skill gaps between Dordy and the next best attackman; Curry and the next best middle; Kennedy and the next pole. Gavin and Thompson are completely average. We have transfers from Yale, UVA, and Navy getting significant run. A program like Syracuse should be two deep with studs at every position.

Completely embarrassing. Worst loss in some time, given the opponent. The season is now over and it’s probably the worst since 2007. I’ve defended this coaching staff, but it appears all they are completely overmatched right now. Just no clue. No team should ever have 5!!! Offsides calls in a game, especially this time of year. Blame the weather, blame the injuries but there is no excuse for this pitiful performance or this season on the whole.

We can win out and still not even get close to the bubble this year.

And we're not winning out.

This entire academic year from September on has been a big slice of Betty Crocker's ******* cake.

I'll be at the Cornell game if someone wants to buy me a beer. Ima gonna need it.

If you looked at FO's, GB's and Shots, you'd think we won.

FPyM7YKXsD4Vi13

You don't want to overreact three quarters into a staffs first year but this has been save for 1 or 2 games a disaster. I have no idea what were doing offensively and neither does the staff. The fundamentals are non-existent and we just lost to the worst Albany team in the last 15 years. Gait hire is already looking shaky and if not for next years class I might label it a mistake.

I agree...next year's class might save the baby on talent alone (not his recruits) but Gait looks pretty bad right now ...just on fundamentals alone

Schooled by Scooby. :oops:

Beat by another kid in his 1st career start (Ramos)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom