All In | Syracusefan.com

All In

Nice. Can always sell them if the unthinkable happens (not that it will).

Got the room, but holding out on the tickets here unless I find a good deal (doubtful lol)

Won't season ticket holders be offered tickets? I feel I once knew the answer to this, but have forgotten it.

Won't season ticket holders be offered tickets? I feel I once knew the answer to this, but have forgotten it.

Preferred season ticket holders have an excellent chance of getting final four tickets through the university. Regular non-preferred patrons have a decent chance too. Just be ready to act quickly should Syracuse win their regional.

Preferred season ticket holders have an excellent chance of getting final four tickets through the university. Regular non-preferred patrons have a decent chance too. Just be ready to act quickly should Syracuse win their regional.

There were plenty of tickets available in 2003.

Each school gets an allotment of tickets to distribute. Last year each participating school's allotment was 3250 tickets. The previous year it was 3640. The SuperDome and Lucas Oil Stadium capacities are similar, so I would expect this year's allotment to be in the 3500-3800 range.

There is also a separate allotment for students of the participating schools. In 2010 the student allotment was 660 per school, there will be 700 per school this year.

If all goes as we hope then I'll try to obtain tickets from the university's allotment. The tickets I purchased today are my insurance tickets.

Life is dictating that the only tourney game I can get to is the Final. While I want to see the epic battle in the finals, I kind of hope we beak UK in the semis so lot of tix will be available... :p;)

FYI: my tickets just arrived. Face value is $90 per session.

They're very pretty. My tickets also include admission to Friday's "The Ultimate Final Four Fan Fest" at the convention center (Noon - 8pm).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom