All of a sudden I've become a Temple fan | Syracusefan.com

All of a sudden I've become a Temple fan

That LB for Temple is unreal. Reminds me of the Boz not on roids.

If Temple somehow wins tonight......

I will be happy for them. And sad for SU. But hey, we are 14th in the ACC in recruiting! And Shafer has a cool pool!

The Linc is so packed... Holy hell. Has to be close to sold out... 75k?

And btw, Rhule is outcoaching the piss out of Kelly right now. Rhule will get any job he wants this offseason.

Rocco said:
The Linc is so packed... Holy hell. Has to be close to sold out... 75k? And btw, Rhule is outcoaching the piss out of Kelly right now. Rhule will get any job he wants this offseason.

There are more Temple fans at the Linc right now than there were at The Vet for 10 years of SU games there, combined.

Not sure who is a bigger whiney douche Kelley or Narduzzi. I know I can't stand either one.

How many coaches have they had in the last decade? Apparently continuity and holding onto coaches is how you get ahead. So wait, how long has it been since ESPN Gameday has been here for football?

Rhule was the assistant OL coach for the Giants before this HC gig? Wow, he's got my vote.

He was Golden's OC at Temple for a few years before that.

How many coaches have they had in the last decade? Apparently continuity and holding onto coaches is how you get ahead. So wait, how long has it been since ESPN Gameday has been here for football?
Temple has Gameday. Temple has Gameday. Temple has Gameday. Wow.

Temple DB took a terrible angle on that too...

Temple has Gameday. Temple has Gameday. Temple has Gameday. Wow.

Hahaha. So you like an irrelevant football team? You should root for UConn. Or Rutgers. Oh wait. Rutgers is more relevant than Syracuse thanks to Shafer's incompetence. And their coach is Kyle Flood.

#IstandwithShafer in the unemployment line

F temple, they have like 25 fans for every home game for like 20 years, and you guys are pulling for them once they get one home crowd on a weekend with no eagles game. c'mon guys really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom