...And that will do it for Larry Eustachy... | Syracusefan.com

...And that will do it for Larry Eustachy...

Eustachy was in his sixth season at Colorado State, which first looked into his behavior in 2013-14 when Jack Graham was athletic director. That investigation determined Eustachy emotionally and verbally abused his players and created an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, but he retained his job.

"The Eustachy era started on my watch. I hired him. I am thankful his time at CSU is over -- this was past due," Graham told The Denver Post. "I'm sorry he was allowed to take control of another four classes of young men and for what they had to endure. I'm thankful there won't be any more."

Eustachy was in his sixth season at Colorado State, which first looked into his behavior in 2013-14 when Jack Graham was athletic director. That investigation determined Eustachy emotionally and verbally abused his players and created an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, but he retained his job.

"The Eustachy era started on my watch. I hired him. I am thankful his time at CSU is over -- this was past due," Graham told The Denver Post. "I'm sorry he was allowed to take control of another four classes of young men and for what they had to endure. I'm thankful there won't be any more."
5dE.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom