Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JB is risking losing a major contributor due to him being out of town on Olympics duty?

That makes about as much sense as delaying a commitment to SU soon after visiting Michigan St. out of respect for Tom Izzo.

But maybe it's just me.

If you step back and think about it, "fans" making this about themselves and their favorite team is bordering on crazy.

As Syracuse basketball fans, obviously we want a good player to be added to the team, but...cmon. Calm down. The kid's decision means a lot more to him than it does to any of us.

I'm pretty sure without my fandom we wouldn't have won a National Championship. My lucky Syracuse shirts are the reason for miracle comebacks in football and game winning shots in basketball. My cheering (screaming) at the television has clearly motivated many a player. My posts here have clearly influenced coaching decisions and swayed kids toward SU. Please speak for yourself because if I'm crazy, I'm the President of Crazytown.

I'm pretty sure without my fandom we wouldn't have won a National Championship. My lucky Syracuse shirts are the reason for miracle comebacks in football and game winning shots in basketball. My cheering (screaming) at the television has clearly motivated many a player. My posts here have clearly influenced coaching decisions and swayed kids toward SU. Please speak for yourself because if I'm crazy, I'm the President of Crazytown.
you wear this shirt to infrequently

Who said risking?

Not wanting to speak for BlackSquirrels, but let me put his comment another way...White is holding off on doing anything because we need JB to get back from the Olympics before proceeding any further. I agree with Mr. BlackSquirrels that this sounds as ludicrous as holding off on a commitment out of respect for Izzo. Isn't it far more likely that he hasn't quite made a decision yet and that everything else that's been said is just white noise? And that noise may include what's supposedly been said privately by the player in question.

Of course, the "everything else" that's been said is what we want to hear so I completely understand that it's hard to get past that. The irony, though, is that it's also the cause of all the angst that's expressed daily in this thread.

Last edited:
People read way too much into a lot of what's said and not said.

Maybe JB has to sign a paper and in stupid Rio, fax machines are hard to come by.
Maybe AW is dying to go to Syracuse but wants to be extra sure since this decision is critical to his future.

The leaps from what is said to what people assume are astounding! And this isn't just fan's thinking about what the tea leaves may mean, this is people jumping to unreasonable conclusions and getting butt hurt.

Please folks, try to contain your inner 3-year old!

Not wanting to speak for BlackSquirrels, but let me put his comment another way...White is holding off on doing anything because we need JB to get back from the Olympics before proceeding any further. I agree with Mr. BlackSquirrels that this sounds as ludicrous as holding off on a commitment out of respect for Izzo. Isn't it far more likely that he hasn't quite made a decision yet and that everything else that's been said is just white noise? And that noise may include what's supposedly been said privately by the player in question.

Of course, the "everything else" that's been said is what we want to hear so I completely understand that it's hard to get past that. The irony, though, is that it's also the cause of all the angst that's expressed daily in this thread.

What's really ludicrous is that you called him, "Mr. BlackSquirrels."

So JB is risking losing a major contributor due to him being out of town on Olympics duty?

That makes about as much sense as delaying a commitment to SU soon after visiting Michigan St. out of respect for Tom Izzo.

But maybe it's just me.
Yeah, maybe. But at least you got the news that he wasn't going to Michigan State 1 week early from me ;)

People read way too much into a lot of what's said and not said.

Maybe JB has to sign a paper and in stupid Rio, fax machines are hard to come by.
Maybe AW is dying to go to Syracuse but wants to be extra sure since this decision is critical to his future.

The leaps from what is said to what people assume are astounding! And this isn't just fan's thinking about what the tea leaves may mean, this is people jumping to unreasonable conclusions and getting butt hurt.

Please folks, try to contain your inner 3-year old!
Or maybe JB has put some brakes on while he's out of the country so that 15 years from now he doesn't get stripped of the rest of his wins for failing to maintain institutional control in his absence?

I'm good with what 13 has been telling us...

Not at all. He's coming to Syracuse. It's not about me and my personal confidence. This is coming from inside.
13, is that you and your inside source 86? Where's 99?
13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors