Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's obvious that if you combine his hat and his jersey it spells WUSA... which backwards is A SU W. Something of which he will have a hand in many.
Haha. This may be the best post of ALL of the White posts in this and all of the previous forums on this subject. Gold medal winner!!!

Walgreens-logo.png

Isn't it possible that it's a totally random tweet - to prevent his account from being deleted after 90 days of inactivity or something?

I promise you guys. Good things are coming. Just like I told you with TT.
In the end, that may be true. But that doesn't mean it is a done deal now. Just because things are being made ready for his entry in to a grad program doesn't mean that he has decided to attend Syracuse. He may be a strong lean and in the end, go to Syracuse. But there is a reason he hasn't said publicly I'm going to Syracuse. In this case, it's not official until Jon Rothstein says it is. The White's have chosen Jon as their P.R. guy.

image.jpeg
In the end, that may be true. But that doesn't mean it is a done deal now. Just because things are being made ready for his entry in to a grad program doesn't mean that he has decided to attend Syracuse. He may be a strong lean and in the end, go to Syracuse. But there is a reason he hasn't said publicly I'm going to Syracuse. In this case, it's not official until Jon Rothstein says it is. The White's have chosen Jon as their P.R. guy.

Just a thought, but could his not committing thus far have anything to do with waiting until he's officially accepted into what ever grad program that he's applying to? Or other issues related to transferring?

I am in the process of getting my masters through USF. We have an 8/17 deadline to apply for classes that begin on 8/29. Transcripts from Florida Gulf Coast getting sent over are holding me up from being accepted, so perhaps something like this could have something to do with a White announcement if he's definitely coming? Just some thoughts...

Just a thought, but could his not committing thus far have anything to do with waiting until he's officially accepted into what ever grad program that he's applying to? Or other issues related to transferring?

I am in the process of getting my masters through USF. We have an 8/17 deadline to apply for classes that begin on 8/29. Transcripts from Florida Gulf Coast getting sent over are holding me up from being accepted, so perhaps something like this could have something to do with a White announcement if he's definitely coming? Just some thoughts...
No.

Agree. I'm hopeful but uneasy. You gotta think, however, that at this late juncture, every day that goes by without AW3 making another visit makes it more and more likely that he'll be orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom