Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody show me anywhere that the White camp stated VCU was an option?

Never... never mentioned them... never visited... when he was in town he shot hoops at Richmond and not VCU and then left town to go on a visit to Miami. VCU is a concoction of their myopic twitter followers.

Never... never mentioned them... never visited... when he was in town he shot hoops at Richmond and not VCU and then left town to go on a visit to Miami. VCU is a concoction of their myopic twitter followers.
Talk about letting a tourney win to Duke almost a decade ago go to your head.

Well, we finally got something official.

So if MSU is out, and Miami is out... by the transitive property, are we the last option standing?

home teams still left standing

Yea id say our chances are

M
image.gif

People are counting chickens but the kid could be looking for a pro deal overseas too. You never know...

People are counting chickens but the kid could be looking for a pro deal overseas too. You never know...
Why would he spend money out of pocket traveling to 3 different schools, so he could turn around and go play in Europe? I'm not saying it's not a possibility but it doesn't make any sense, plus it hasn't even been stated anywhere by sources in the media that it's an option.

Why would he spend money out of pocket to travel to 3 different schools, so he could turn around and go play in Europe? I'm not saying it's not a possibility but it doesn't make any sense, plus it hasn't even been stated anywhere by sources in the media that it's an option.

Yeah the chance isn't great by any means but what fun would a thread like this be without throwing the possibility in there? ;)

I will go ahead and beat Katz to the punch when it comes to what has been going on inside of the Melo Center.

I can not only 100% guarantee VCU isn't an option, but also that he NEVER considered then or took an official visit. It's been Syracuse all of the way. JB being in Rio DID have to do with the delay. Next week he commits to Syracuse publicly.

Meet you in the Jordan Tucker thread as information comes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom