Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - the schools don't pay for the visits? Seriously, I just assumed Miami flew him down there? The students have to pay their own way? Yikes.

That may be why he had such a long gap between visits. Sure you can put it on a CC but if you aren't paying that bill when it comes in then its premium interest rates.

Wait - the schools don't pay for the visits? Seriously, I just assumed Miami flew him down there? The students have to pay their own way? Yikes.

We've been through this. Yes these are self-paid trips. You don't get "officials" when you are transferring. And even if you did, they probably wouldn't do it for your second transfer. Not even Big State or Tech U could get away with that. Western? Maybe.

CNY for the summer??

or a beach in Virginia??

your call...

We've been through this. Yes these are self-paid trips. You don't get "officials" when you are transferring. And even if you did, they probably wouldn't do it for your second transfer. Not even Big State or Tech U could get away with that. Western? Maybe.
It had everything, didn't it, Happy?

How could I have missed that info amongst all these informative posts in these AW threads?

(in case you couldn't tell, that was Sarcasm. Not Trump Sarcasm, I mean actual Sarcasm.)

I don't think that really means anything. It's not like they can't go back and add him.
Why not wait then? If it's a few days we are talking .

I don't think that really means anything. It's not like they can't go back and add him.

Well here is what it does mean. You are only allowed to award 13 scholarships. There are 13 guys listed. If all 13 are scholarship players then AWIII isn't going there.

Well here is what it does mean. You are only allowed to award 13 scholarships. There are 13 guys listed. If all 13 are scholarship players then AWIII isn't going there.
That's a good point. Anyone know?

If he was going to Miami, I think he would have committed by now.
Probably, although he could commit Friday and still have the weekend to move in.

It's not like Larranaga is the web developer. The devs are probably following deadlines that were set a long time ago.
LOL - this is how I picture 'Larranaga - Web Developer'
old-man-on-computer.jpg

What it means is that their roster is filled if every scholly is filled. You don't just post an unofficial official roster , it makes no sense . no u is putting out official rosters with schollys still out .

Stealth operation...AW will surface for the 1st time as the starting 3 for Game 1.

Verbal Commits

And that is indeed the case. Gilmore takes the transfer redshirt but still counts toward the limit of 13.
hmm but if you look at your attached chart (assuming it's accurate), and even if you count Gilmore, that still adds up to only 12 current schollies - it would appear they still have one to give

This guy. Trying to use math to prove a point. Come on, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom