Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contingency planning: When is the absolute latest he could arrive on campus? Let's pretend there is never an announcement, and he intends to just show up on campus and start workouts and classes. When is the latest he could travel from Richmond to Syracuse? A couple weeks into classes? Add/Drop deadline?
Sept 6 I believe

Contingency planning: When is the absolute latest he could arrive on campus? Let's pretend there is never an announcement, and he intends to just show up on campus and start workouts and classes. When is the latest he could travel from Richmond to Syracuse? A couple weeks into classes? Add/Drop deadline?

September 6th.

Remember though. He doesn't HAVE to commit at this point or sign an LOI. He can just show up and officially enroll.

q1QmAA-x_bigger.jpg
Mike Waters‏@MikeWatersSYR 1h1 hour ago

Mike Waters Retweeted John Tatum

Well, "Cuse insiders" are wrong. White hasn't signed or enrolled, thus Boeheim can't talk about him.

Mike Waters ‏@MikeWatersSYR 30m30 minutes ago

White could end up coming to SU and everyone will say "See? I told ya.'' But he has not signed/enrolled at this point.

Question #1 - Why would John Tatum know anything?

Question #2 - Why is Waters retweeting former Professional Wrestlers regarding SU recruiting?

latest

I trust Mike Waters, the respected journalist. White is not signed or enrolled. Why you guys would think differently is beyond me. If you guys are hanging your hats on what Jake said, Jake never said it was a done deal. Until that happens, the rest doesn't matter. Just my opinion.

I trust Mike Waters, the respected journalist. White is not signed or enrolled. Why you guys would think differently is beyond me. If you guys are hanging your hats on what Jake said, Jake never said it was a done deal. Until that happens, the rest doesn't matter. Just my opinion.

According to someone else on this board, it has been a done deal for a while now and the news could come out any second...

Some of us think differently because, aside from the constant OM13 chatter, Jake on Sunday said "I'll end the drama for us all now. He will wear Orange."

That seemed like it was pretty much a done deal.

There are only a couple days left. Why sweat it at this point? Its not worth the mental effort. He will either be there Friday when the team reports or he wont.

Common sense has no place here...move along now...

What are we basing this faith in the poster who's alleging it's a done deal? We should trust him over people like Waters? Nope.
Another poster, again with a solid track record, indicated that they have heard the exact same thing and it is indeed a DONE DEAL

Some of us think differently because, aside from the constant OM13 chatter, Jake on Sunday said "I'll end the drama for us all now. He will wear Orange."

That seemed like it was pretty much a done deal.

I'm not doubting the veracity of Jake's post; I believe White will wear Orange too but White is not enrolled or signed. It's not a done deal, like someone else is alleging. That's all. I also agree with jordoo but I'm perplexed why people have blind faith throughout this thread based on nothing. That's my point.

That's a strange reaction to my post which specifically talks about their message board only and is pretty fair with understanding the reasons for their behavior. At least I thought so. Oh well.
Probably should have been a response to Pearl, not you.

I'm not doubting the veracity of Jake's post; I believe White will wear Orange too but White is not enrolled or signed. It's not a done deal, like someone else is alleging. That's all. I also agree with jordoo but I'm perplexed why people have blind faith throughout this thread based on nothing. That's my point.
again, you've overlooked or are ignoring another longtime/trusted poster confirming it's been a done deal for a while

September 6th.

Remember though. He doesn't HAVE to commit at this point or sign an LOI. He can just show up and officially enroll.
Right. At this point, I don't think a commitment makes sense. I'm starting to think we won't know anything definite until pictures start leaking of him walking across campus with a backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom