Any Surprises this NLI Groundhog Day? | Syracusefan.com

Any Surprises this NLI Groundhog Day?

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
Anybody with their ear to the ground hear anything? Like a FAX machine heralding our latest croots.

Very quiet day today.

Staff is confident in what they have and wants to see what happens after spring practices etc.

Probably will pick up a transfer or two I would assume after spring ball this year
Plus 2/7 depth add to DBU

Very quiet day today.

Staff is confident in what they have and wants to see what happens after spring practices etc.

Probably will pick up a transfer or two I would assume after spring ball this year
Spring Game is 4/1. Last day to sign for the 2022 season is 4/1.

Spring Game is 4/1. Last day to sign for the 2022 season is 4/1.

As I said they are pretty confident in this team

Don’t think we see any more high school guys.

Transfers only, which if I’m not mistaken the final day is July 1st.

Stephen Bailey
Babers on NSD: "Really light day for us. We've got two commits in. I'm not allowed to talk about it. They've got their social media deals they're going to do."

Babers on Packer and Durham this morning.
Is it known when the Dartmouth DB is making a decision?

As I said they are pretty confident in this team

Don’t think we see any more high school guys.

Transfers only, which if I’m not mistaken the final day is July 1st.

Members also adopted deadlines for student-athletes to provide written notification of transfer if they want to compete immediately. The deadlines will be May 1 for fall and winter sport student-athletes and July 1 for spring sport student-athletes, but the Council also granted a blanket waiver for this year only that sets the date for all student-athletes as July 1.

July 1st was for the 2021-2022 season for all sports.

Might be a couple. Maybe. I think we also pocket a scholarship or two for after spring ball. There tends to be player movement there as well.

Members also adopted deadlines for student-athletes to provide written notification of transfer if they want to compete immediately. The deadlines will be May 1 for fall and winter sport student-athletes and July 1 for spring sport student-athletes, but the Council also granted a blanket waiver for this year only that sets the date for all student-athletes as July 1.

July 1st was for the 2021-2022 season for all sports.

I’m pretty sure the May 1st date is why spring practice at Syracuse will be done by April 1st this year.

Coaches will have one month to assess our needs after any player decides to transfer out following spring ball.

It’s a two-way street. Not only will coaches be able to fill behind anyone who decides to transfer out, but any player who decides to transfer out will have one month to find a new home and still be eligible for the 2022 season.

Last edited:
Kids often ask that they get to make the announcement. It used to be press conferences. I remember Al McQuire interviewing the Pearl for his choice.
I dont have a problem with it, just a strange sign of the times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom