Any word on what the team hotel is? | Syracusefan.com

Any word on what the team hotel is?

Forza Azzurri

All American
Hopefully downtown and close to the Convention Center Hilton so I can bring my son to some of the Hotel-centric stuff...

Anyone who knows, please post...

He is out of his mind, btw. I've already taken him to the regionals in Boston, regionals in DC and to Atlanta so this is not his first time.

But there is something about his being a little older that seems to be making this one extra special for him.

He has been all-in on the entire tourney: having his buds over to watch the games and go over the brackets and he has watched just about every minute of the tourney.

He couldn't wait to go into school today, not just to tell his buds he was going to Houston but to tell his Science teacher he is going to the space museum...

Ah, to be 12 again...

Edit - Xxxxx out if we aren't supposed to tell! See you in Houston!

Edit - just been told it's public knowledge anyway.

Last edited:
The email I got for being a season tix holder takes you to Anthony Travel website. I can't remember name of hotel but it stated it was already sold out. (855) 665-3290 is there # too. Hope this helps.

the team hotel is always common knowledge.

they will even tweet it out to get you there for when the team leaves for the game even.

aaand your point is again kid...

Yeah, I didn't get where he was going with that.

In Atlanta, my son and I did not get to Atlanta until Saturday afternoon and then flew out Sunday AM to join my wife and daughter on Spring Break so I have no idea where it was but in '03, we didn't stay there but it was no secret where it was.

We were there after both the Texas and Kansas games waiting for the team bus and we were there periodically during our stay.

I didn't think its identity was a big deal...

In Atlanta, my son and I did not get to Atlanta until Saturday afternoon and then flew out Sunday AM to join my wife and daughter on Spring Break so I have no idea where it was but in '03, we didn't stay there but it was no secret where it was.

We were there after both the Texas and Kansas games waiting for the team bus and we were there periodically during our stay.

yeah, I think there was even an article on Thursday or Friday stating where they were staying and that JB ONLY stays at Marriots or something like that.

I know where he was going with this, but it doesn't work that way in college.

its all part of the pomp, circumstance and experience.

you could probably google...Syracuse Pep Rally, Final 4.

and find out.

The identity and location? . It isn't a big deal at all those with kids would understand 100%. They love this type of stuff, it's huge. Have fun

Can anyone recommend a reasonably(or less than reasonably) priced hotel for us low rollers? My uncle is doing some sports or something study and is officially there on business. He and his associates have a flat near the action, and I'm on my own. If folks want to reply here or PM me, I'd be super grateful. I have to act fast. Unlike you folks, when at the game(s), I'm guessing Im going to have to be in good behavior. My uncle(I believe) and his associates arent Cuse fans, but I still think it will be worth it being it could be JB's last dance(this far in, anyhow).

Any help for a low roller is appreciated. Even more preferably would be if by some miracle someone from here or other Cuse fans stayed at some low roller place as well. I guess my uncle told my mom the best bet may be by the airport, but I have no idea what public transportation is like. Also curious if anyone thinks it may work for a low roller to try to get an early flight saturday? I'm exploring all options, and am reaching out for help because this is something new to me and my mother said I shouldnt change my mind(once I sobered up after obliteration, I tried to retract my requests for her to ask him, but it was too late).

Seriously, if anyone can forgive me for past transgressions on here and help an underdog go see his beloved underdog, I would be much obliged. For I'm just going to look on Orbitz and the like for flights and hotels. May finally pass out for a few hours.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably(or less than reasonably) priced hotel for us low rollers? My uncle is doing some sports or something study and is officially there on business. He and his associates have a flat near the action, and I'm on my own. If folks want to reply here or PM me, I'd be super grateful. I have to act fast. Unlike you folks, when at the game(s), I'm guessing Im going to have to be in good behavior. My uncle(I believe) and his associates arent Cuse fans, but I still think it will be worth it being it could be JB's last dance(this far in, anyhow).

Any help for a low roller is appreciated. Even more preferably would be if by some miracle someone from here or other Cuse fans stayed at some low roller place as well. I guess my uncle told my mom the best bet may be by the airport, but I have no idea what public transportation is like. Also curious if anyone thinks it may work for a low roller to try to get an early flight saturday? I'm exploring all options, and am reaching out for help because this is something new to me and my mother said I shouldnt change my mind(once I sobered up after obliteration, I tried to retract my requests for her to ask him, but it was too late).

Seriously, if anyone can forgive me for past transgressions on here and help an underdog go see his beloved underdog, I would be much obliged. For I'm just going to look on Orbitz and the like for flights and hotels. May finally pass out for a few hours.
If the SU-UNC game is delayed because a fan has run onto the court, I'll know you made it to Houston.

The team hotel is where everyone meets. Its not supposed to be a secret. They go all out with bands and pep rallies and invite everyone in.
Plus several makeshift bars throughout the lobby, and a stand selling SU-specific Final Four gear. It's quite a scene. I also think it is where people who buy tix through SU pick them up.

Call Anthony Travel tomorrow AM to buy tix.

Stay on the periphery (meaning as far out as you need to) somewhere where the both the price and the cancellation policy will be the normal one.

Hotels prices downtown are both really jacked up and they have minimum stays that are non-refundable.

Which JW, downtown or the other one?

Hopefully downtown and close to the Convention Center Hilton so I can bring my son to some of the Hotel-centric stuff...

Anyone who knows, please post...

He is out of his mind, btw. I've already taken him to the regionals in Boston, regionals in DC and to Atlanta so this is not his first time.

But there is something about his being a little older that seems to be making this one extra special for him.

He has been all-in on the entire tourney: having his buds over to watch the games and go over the brackets and he has watched just about every minute of the tourney.

He couldn't wait to go into school today, not just to tell his buds he was going to Houston but to tell his Science teacher he is going to the space museum...

Ah, to be 12 again...

Why don't you just ask to post JB's cell phone number while your at it?

5.jpg

The team hotel is where everyone meets. Its not supposed to be a secret. They go all out with bands and pep rallies and invite everyone in.

That's always been my impression and what I remember also. If it's a big secret, they are doing it very wrong

the team hotel is always common knowledge.

they will even tweet it out to get you there for when the team leaves for the game even.

aaand your point is again kid...
I was able to go to Maui and totally coincidentally scored a room near Coach Hop's. Might have even been next door. The couple of times we spoke he was utterly charming. I don't think the team fears its loyal fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom