Any word on what the team hotel is? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any word on what the team hotel is?

5.jpg

OOH! I didnt even consider that Erin Andrews may be there!! I'm going to humble myself and ask a high roller to sponsor me a room or a spot on the floor at least if thats the case! (Ill ask that attendant if we can get the room next door)

I think a female board member(CTO?) once posted seeing one of the players get locked out of the room in their drawers, if my spunky memory serves correctly at the moment! Apparently the location wasnt secret on that date! OR maybe it was Donna Ditota, but I am fairly certain I just remember it being a female author of a message and it was kind of humorous!

Pardon my ignorance on the subject...it just seemed creepy to me at first blush. Happy Stalking! ;)

Pardon my ignorance on the subject...it just seemed creepy to me at first blush. Happy Stalking! ;)
cpatrocks, you did nothing to improve your reputation regarding this matter by adding that last sentence, even with the emoji. Did I, for example, stalk Coach Hop when I ended up with the room next to his in Maui? Perhaps you think I bribed a hotel employee to get the room, then snuck into his room and planted a bug so I could know when he left and "coincidentally" run into him? Yeah, I admit it, you found me out. Congratulations, Jonny Lee Miller.

Call me weird, but the team hotel is cool. I remember going to the football team hotel for a pep rally in 1998 for the Orange Bowl, and I also went to pick up tix at the team hotel in Buffalo during the 2010 tournament. The team's hotel has a certain "buzz" around it. It's cool to be a part of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom