Anyone heard how Elijah Hughes... | Syracusefan.com

Anyone heard how Elijah Hughes...

Maybe a bit like Brandon Triche? Would take that type of 4 year player,

I hope he exceeds that. BT was OK and seems like a great kid and a four-year player is like gold these days.

But while he had some nice moments Reich’s was one of those guys who wasn’t bad at anything but wasn’t good at anything either. Scored 13.6 as a senior but on 41% from the floor and 29% from three with closing in on 3 TOs a game ... while playing almost exclusively off ball.

If that’s what Hughes is it’s ok but I’d love a ceiling higher than that.

Need more sweatbands...

I hope he exceeds that. BT was OK and seems like a great kid and a four-year player is like gold these days.

But while he had some nice moments Reich’s was one of those guys who wasn’t bad at anything but wasn’t good at anything either. Scored 13.6 as a senior but on 41% from the floor and 29% from three with closing in on 3 TOs a game ... while playing almost exclusively off ball.

If that’s what Hughes is it’s ok but I’d love a ceiling higher than that.

The stats weren’t great and he never made the jump I never stopped expecting.

But he was the one constant in a four-year stretch of absolutely incredible Syracuse basketball. He played on two 1 seeds and two 3 seeds, in a final four and very nearly a second, and started on two of the best half dozen teams in Syracuse history. Have to think he was doing something that didn’t show up in the stats. (That something was probably defense).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom