Anything from Dino | Syracusefan.com

Anything from Dino

Has anyone heard a peep from Dino since he was fired? Maybe I missed it while I’ve been down with Covid the last few days, but has he said anything?
xyngular reviews first home GIF by Xyngular

Why would he say anything? The season is ongoing. He probably thinks talking now is a distraction for the players. I hope he just quietly heads off to some warm weather and figures out what his next move is. At 62, I know mine would be enjoying grandkids.

The next thing I want to hear out of the football department is who our next coach is.

Dino has a daughter that’s going to be in the area. Rest of the family is West of here, far West.

I wouldn’t expect him to say anything public until after the season at the very least, if he ever does.

He’s a good guy, he’s moving on after 8 years. No matter who you are, money or not, kind of sucks to go through. Probably taking a minute to think about it.

I do wish him the best.

Dino has a daughter that’s going to be in the area. Rest of the family is West of here, far West.

I wouldn’t expect him to say anything public until after the season at the very least, if he ever does.

He’s a good guy, he’s moving on after 8 years. No matter who you are, money or not, kind of sucks to go through. Probably taking a minute to think about it.

I do wish him the best.

Yup, it kills me knowing the guy Dino was

Wanted him to be OUR coach for a very very long time

But it got to the point where it couldn’t keep happening

Saddens me to think about how he feels currently….One would assume it’s burning him

Has anyone heard a peep from Dino since he was fired? Maybe I missed it while I’ve been down with Covid the last few days, but has he said anything?
Just curious, what was the motivation for this question, was it simply a goodbye well wish to the man? Was it to inquire if he actually cared about his players and solidify his integrity despite the lack of perceived success in the W/L column?. I can assure you he most certainly does and did care and every past and present player he coached would certainly have access to him at an appropriate time. I am quite confident in his motives and heart. How about you? How about others that throw dirt. Remember when you throw dirt it will be your hands that get soiled. Grace and goodness has a way of protecting its own. Truly freeing to have your hands cleaned. Thank you

Just curious, what was the motivation for this question, was it simply a goodbye well wish to the man? Was it to inquire if he actually cared about his players and solidify his integrity despite the lack of perceived success in the W/L column?. I can assure you he most certainly does and did care and every past and present player he coached would certainly have access to him at an appropriate time. I am quite confident in his motives and heart. How about you? How about others that throw dirt. Remember when you throw dirt it will be your hands that get soiled. Grace and goodness has a way of protecting its own. Truly freeing to have your hands cleaned. Thank you
I really liked Dino, and I'm sad it didn't work out. There's no need to kick dirt on the man. I'm certain if he were to come back to visit in the future, most everyone would greet him with open arms. He's a good man. Best of luck to him.

What was the motivation?I just wanted know if he has addressed his dismissal. Had I never saw anything from Jim Boeheim after his dismissal last year I would ask the same question.
As I stated I have been down with Covid and not feeling well and thought maybe I missed something.

Jeez. That seems like a knee jerk reaction to a simple question. I'm curious, too. I bet dozens of other people on here would love to hear Dino's thoughts. That doesn't make us a bunch of dissolute people who want to see if he is suffering appropriately.

Jeez. That seems like a knee jerk reaction to a simple question. I'm curious, too. I bet dozens of other people on here would love to hear Dino's thoughts. That doesn't make us a bunch of dissolute people who want to see if he is suffering appropriately.
The reaction had a hidden agenda. Most often do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom