Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight?

Amazing how people just let the simple pleasures of life be forbid. I havent through all this luckily there are still people and places in the community who feel and do the same.

Back to topic absolutely players families should be allowed in tonight especially any departing seniors.

Amazing how people respect Law and Order.

Amazing how people respect Law and Order.

I'm not going to go around the carousel with U. Just know there are people and places that disagree in the community I was at one Monday night for the game. Pushback is good at this point.

I'm not going to go around the carousel with U. Just know there are people and places that disagree in the community I was at one Monday night for the game. Pushback is good at this point.

So go tailgate at the Dome!!

All talk.

So go tailgate at the Dome!!

All talk.

If my group does we wont tell u where. Syracuse NY is located in United States America home of the free. We do what we want.

If my group does we wont tell u where. Syracuse NY is located in United States America home of the free. We do what we want.
Make sure you've been vaccinated and stay at least 1000 feet from any humans.

Hulk this is disturbing.
Can you please just admit your Hulk so everyone can move on.
It’s fine to admit it.

He lied on the application and claimed that he was an essential worker.

Like hubcap polishers are really essential.

Hey Pal. Other sales associates at my job also got theirs a one I know has had both doses.

I'm as tolerant as any poster as I've seen many come and go in 20+ years on this board and it's prior iterations but hes clogging up to many threads with this nonsense.
I need this entertainment though