Army Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

We'll never win big games when the entire offense ball watches Spallina in OT and can't back up a shot, and then a 5th year senior transfer takes a shot on an open goal like that. It's the little things at crucial moments.

Spallina shot was dumb. He's gotta be smarter there in a game like this.
Not the best choice but not backing up the shot is a sin in high school.

We'll never win big games when the entire offense ball watches Spallina in OT and can't back up a shot, and then a 5th year senior transfer takes a shot on an open goal like that. It's the little things at crucial moments.
Yep the lil things they need to learn to win these close ones. Hopefully they do soon

Wake me up when Gait wins a big game. They had chances on several occasions to open this game up but lack of discipline and toughness did them in. Ground balls at the face off was bad. Got out-touched.

Wake me up when Gait wins a big game. They had chances on several occasions to open this game up but lack of discipline and toughness did them in. Ground balls at the face off was bad. Got out-worked.
But we had a behind the back goal...not making the tournament three years in a row is grounds for dismissal

It's not good when your back up plan to make the tourney is to win the ACC.

that’s two overtime loses we should have won but yet make poor choices. Also not changing levels or throwing fakes n right at goalie also reason we lost. Joey is good but he needs to stop with these crazy shots not high school n getting best defender on every team play can’t do that. Just go hard to net n score or hope draw flag. Everytime he gets a step(even if small step) he stops to setup his behind back.

Short sticks struggled today. Anyone ever find out if Clary is done for the yr? Could have used him today. Levine and Trujillo had rough days.

Also emo needs some work badly. Cause they were money last year and honestly think they turn it over on emo more than goals. This team is close to being there but they have to learn when to be smart at end of games.

Calm down guys it's tough but two close games against number 4 and 5 in country. Should have won both but the team doesn't know how to win these games yet. If they don't soon then yeah there is an issue but still plenty of chances to win big games and make tournament. Not having Stevens today was a huge huge loss on face offs. That alone could have won the game having him snag GBs.

Bad decisions in big moments from players who should know better. March might be a better recruiter than Desko or Donahue in the modern era but I have never seen him draw up a play to win a game since he’s been here. The team is very close to being elite but they aren’t there yet

Also i’m sorry thompson can’t be guy we go to at end for win. Why wasn’t that play drawed up for birt? We give guy who’s struggling the most shooting the chance for the win n he blows it again.

Sorry guys and gals, this one was on me. I turned the game on the radio late just in time for Army to tie it at 12 and then go ahead at 13-12. I should have shut the game back off.

I will go flog myself in the basement and beat the bad karma out of my body. Again, my sincerest apologies. :(

army’s goalie made few saves at end n reached double digit saves don’t believe mark did could be wrong but said mark would need to make double digit saves to win

Sorry guys and gals, this one was on me. I turned the game on the radio late just in time for Army to tie it at 12 and then go ahead at 13-12. I should have shut the game back off.

I will go flog myself in the basement and beat the bad karma out of my body. Again, my sincerest apologies. :(
I knew it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom