Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Absolutely insane if Fran pulls this one off especially with all the major talking heads completely dismissing Syracuse and Fran as even being a possibility. This would create such a media frenzy their heads will explode...tbf my head will probably explode too :)

I'd love to be run but from what I have heard Bolden is gonna be a bridge to far. He and KJE are very close friends for sure which helps but there is a major battle going on for Bolden's services right now with monster NIL numbers.
Sobering thoughts

If he goes to fsu everyone shrugs it’s just another player going to fsu. Nobody talks about it.

If he goes to Syracuse it’s so shocking that everyone across the country, fans, non fans, talking heads, analysts, sportscasters, espn, sec, big ten, everyone is talking about his name all day long today and EVERYBODY across the country will know who KJ Bolden is. Talk about a marketing campaign for his brand. KJ elevates his NIL game ten fold by picking Syracuse.

Last edited:
No, it’s Syracuse.

IMG_5211.jpeg

If he goes to fsu everyone shrugs it’s just another player going to fsu. If he goes to Syracuse it’s so shocking that everyone across the country, fans, non fans, talking heads, analysts, sportscasters, espn, sec, big ten, everyone is talking about his name all day long and EVERYBODY will know who KJ Bolden is. Talk about a marketing campaign for his brand. KJ elevates his NIL game ten fold by picking Syracuse.
There has to be something attractive about being first and not next. Guys like Bolden will be a fond memory at FSU or Auburn. They're our next legends that our fans will talk about forever.

There has to be something attractive about being first and not next. Guys like Bolden will be a fond memory at FSU or Auburn. They're our next legends that our fans will talk about forever.
Yes, but in these kids minds they are going to be the next legends that fans of anywhere they pick are going to talk about forever. They have supreme confidence in themselves (and they should and NEED it to make it) and that isn’t specific to the school they will attend.

Yes but I don’t think these 5-star kids care as much about their college legacy when the goal is the league. Sure, it’s a nice piece of the puzzle but NIL and the path to the NFL are paramount.

Wait, so if he’s announcing his final decision, that means a new decision was made, which means he didn’t not make a decision, and he there was no decision to be made, he wouldn’t be announcing his final decision, so that all means he changed his mind and the final decision is that he is coming to Syracuse?

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

This checks out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom