Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Yep. He's visiting because of the coaching staff we have and the vision for the program. His friend who's a top 250 kid and no slouch himself has already been sold on it.

We may or may not land him but we all need to move on from the Why Syracuse? mindset - it's now Why Not Syracuse? Time.
Been saying that for ever.. Kills me when people said we couldnt do it even though we used to all the time. Wasnt Conrad a 5* number 1 back or at least up there in HS.

Been saying that for ever.. Kills me when people said we couldnt do it even though we used to all the time. Wasnt Conrad a 5* number 1 back or at least up there in HS.
There’s a reason why getting Tim Green, Rob Konrad were big deals. They were very, very rare wins for blue chip national recruits.

It’s just not part of the history of the program.

Rob was at the presser and Fran gave him his number. Rob said, "That's all I needed to know about the man." He's been wanting to be involved for years.
Rob’s a big deal in our alumni circle, and he absolutely should be. Great guy and has personally helped me out in the past with PT

I'm not proud. $$ is what we need right now. Dunno about any falling out, but I also don't think we can afford to burn bridges.

NO.

AW is all about AW. He's an attention wh@re.
The NIL $ he used to do, was a means to this end.

As has been said ad infinitum -
AW is free to donate as much as he wants, to any of the NIL collectives.

But he will never do that, because he doesn't get any attention that way.

NO.

AW is all about AW. He's an attention wh@re.
The NIL $ he used to do, was a means to this end.

As has been said ad infinitum -
AW is free to donate as much as he wants, to any of the NIL collectives.

But he will never do that, because he doesn't get any attention that way.
While you may be correct? And you understandably don't like that? You just described half the people in my area... GROSS.

7 figures for NIL? I'd put a billboard up for the guy... I care about the team. Not whether some guy that helps them likes attention.

And the most important people being other recruits.

So Syracuse is a place to visit for even 5* kids you say. Maybe I should be checking them out? -Recruit
Me* … put me in coach

Reminds of a story from Randy Moss, I believe. When he visited ND, Holtz told them to look at the other recruits in the room, because there was enough talent in that room to win a national championship.

No Way Omg GIF by Laff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom