Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Holy...
It'd be amazing if they could fly in Elijah Robinson. He's probably busy with bowl practices. But wow it would be worth it for talent like this ... (here's our scheme, where we see you playing and dominating), etc

Last edited:
Downtown Marriott?
I haven't read the rest of the thread, but that's the Hotel Syracuse, right? Is it Marriott now? But that is definitely the Hotel Syracuse lobby.

Edit: I should've read the thread. Lots of responses prior to mine. Sorry, folks!

Free article-I got a picture of Dohn after reading it
d301eab15d0cf2f1c033c2.35253709_giphy_1_.gif

8:20 ish mark. They’re very dismissive of us.
That's fine, let them be. We have not exactly earned anything yet and if we end up poaching the guy then great. Right now from a fan standpoint Fran is in step 1 of a 2 step plan. Step 1 upgrade talent and become a force on the recruiting trail. Step 2, win games with upgraded talent. We are just starting out well with step 1. Gotta wait a while for step 2.

8:20 ish mark. They’re very dismissive of us.
I'm trending toward agreeing with them. The insiders all seem to think its a late push from auburn that's going to get him. It'd be a great story, but I am not sure a friend gets a top 15 player to commit over some top tier schools, especially considering the uncertainty around the QB situation.

I'm trending toward agreeing with them. The insiders all seem to think its a late push from auburn that's going to get him. It'd be a great story, but I am not sure a friend gets a top 15 player to commit over some top tier schools, especially considering the uncertainty around the QB situation.
We’ll see, just kind of irked me how they didn’t even talk about us at all. But whatever, I really can’t stand FSU ever since their players were taunting us fans in the Dome last year.

There’s a guy who is a relatively well known recruiting guy who is also a FSU fan. When we won in 2018 he was on a podcast and was beyond dismissive of Eric Dungey. Was like “whoever their QB is” and I hated the guy instantly. It was impossible to be a fan of an ACC team in 2018 and not be aware of Dungey. Maybe it’s because we housed them with our backup or more likely the guy is a tool

Anyways, hate FSU. Don’t think we’ll steal this kid, this time. But would love to put them on notice

I don't have high hopes that we're actually going to flip him, but man would it be a big deal if we did. Flipping a 5 star from an in-conference factory, who's also being pursued by Georgia and Auburn? And getting a Georgia kid to come north over FSU, Georgia, and Auburn?

Talk about sending a message.

Does HCFB. Get only one total home visit or is it one home visit per recruit?

There’s a guy who is a relatively well known recruiting guy who is also a FSU fan. When we won in 2018 he was on a podcast and was beyond dismissive of Eric Dungey. Was like “whoever their QB is” and I hated the guy instantly. It was impossible to be a fan of an ACC team in 2018 and not be aware of Dungey. Maybe it’s because we housed them with our backup or more likely the guy is a tool

Anyways, hate FSU. Don’t think we’ll steal this kid, this time. But would love to put them on notice
Wasn’t that a poor outing by Eric and the DeVito breakout game though? I can sort of see why he had that opinion based solely on that one game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom