Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Wasn’t that a poor outing by Eric and the DeVito breakout game though? I can sort of see why he had that opinion based solely on that one game.

Didn't Dungey get one of those black turf-pellets stuck in his eye, or something along those lines? I remember he had to miss part of the game while they dealt with that.

I do remember that DeVito played a significant portion of that game.

Wasn’t that a poor outing by Eric and the DeVito breakout game though? I can sort of see why he had that opinion based solely on that one game.
It was after the season. If you’re in the industry and you follow an ACC team, you know who the best ones are.

Anyways - no need to derail. Just wanted to give them the courtesy middle finger

Didn't Dungey get one of those black turf-pellets stuck in his eye, or something along those lines? I remember he had to miss part of the game while they dealt with that.

I do remember that DeVito played a significant portion of that game.
He very well may have I was watching on TV from across the country so it was never discussed why he was out in broadcast … DeVito did take most of the snaps.

It was after the season. If you’re in the industry and you follow an ACC team, you know who the best ones are.

Anyways - no need to derail. Just wanted to give them the courtesy middle finger
Ah ok makes sense.

Does HCFB. Get only one total home visit or is it one home visit per recruit?
Think we camp coaches outside everyday with coffee and donuts?

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Think we camp coaches outside everyday with coffee and donuts?

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
Maybe my question is not being said correctly.. the question is does HCFB get only 1 at home visit total for all potential recruits? or does he get one home visit for each recruit? Like if there are 20 recruits, does he only get one recruits house to go to? Or does he get to go to 20 recruits houses one time each

Maybe my question is not being said correctly.. the question is does HCFB get only 1 at home visit total for all potential recruits? or does he get one home visit for each recruit? Like if there are 20 recruits, does he only get one recruits house to go to? Or does he get to go to 20 recruits houses one time each

Coaches can do as many in home visits with recruits that they want but its difficult to do one for every recruit.

Coaches can do as many in home visits with recruits that they want but its difficult to do one for every recruit.
In the “flip” video on page 8 at the 10:40 ish mark it says head coaches can only do ONE in home visit on the final weeks. So i am just trying to learn how it works.. if he can only do ONE in home does he go there?

In the “flip” video on page 8 at the 10:40 ish mark it says head coaches can only do ONE in home visit on the final weeks. So i am just trying to learn how it works.. if he can only do ONE in home does he go there?

Their talking about per player, he can do multiple in home visits to as many different players as he wants.

Is he selecting his college at an All Star game like Barnes?

Did he cut it off right as the reporter was about to say “heading to Florida state….” For a reason?

Hmmmmmm could it be possible that he is about to head to Flipadelphia instead of FSU?
Well he can't let them say heading to Florida State when we all know that's false now. They just don't know yet...lol.

Did he cut it off right as the reporter was about to say “heading to Florida state….” For a reason?

Hmmmmmm could it be possible that he is about to head to Flipadelphia instead of FSU?
This kid is flipping…but to where? Auburn? He can shock the college football world and pick Syracuse and help us win the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom