Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Or it's improbable.
brad pitt troy GIF by VIASAT3

Improbability. Take it. It’s YOURS!

Was listening to ACC network this morning on way to work and they were talking Fran and the recruiting so far. They even mentioned having Bolden up, but flat-out, almost matter-fact-like, said "Bolden ain't going to Cuse". Wouldn't it be nice for these "experts" to be wrong once in a while.

Wonder if Fran will be able to pop in for a in home visit. That would make it seem like anything is possible if he's still in hot pursuit.

FWIW, Adam Friedman of Rivals discussed 'Cuse and Bolden ... https://n./news/nsd-preview-flip-watch-predictions-for-the-acc

Pretty much what we’ve been hearing from everyone else since he visited.

“Bolden remains committed to the Seminoles after issuing his verbal pledge to Mike Norvell and his staff but there are a few teams pushing to flip him before he signs. Syracuse just hosted Bolden for an official visit but the Orange are unlikely to be a real contender for his commitment.

The story here though is how close Bolden became with new Syracuse head coach and former Georgia defensive backs coach Fran Brown. Bolden and Brown were in constant communication while Brown was coaching in Athens and the Bulldogs aren't backing down, even without Brown on staff anymore.

Auburn is a major player for Bolden after hosting him for an unofficial visit last week. The Tigers could be the team to watch as Bolden tries to find some clarity before National Signing Day.“

Pretty much what we’ve been hearing from everyone else since he visited.

“Bolden remains committed to the Seminoles after issuing his verbal pledge to Mike Norvell and his staff but there are a few teams pushing to flip him before he signs. Syracuse just hosted Bolden for an official visit but the Orange are unlikely to be a real contender for his commitment.

The story here though is how close Bolden became with new Syracuse head coach and former Georgia defensive backs coach Fran Brown. Bolden and Brown were in constant communication while Brown was coaching in Athens and the Bulldogs aren't backing down, even without Brown on staff anymore.

Auburn is a major player for Bolden after hosting him for an unofficial visit last week. The Tigers could be the team to watch as Bolden tries to find some clarity before National Signing Day.“
So that relationship with Brown is incredibly strong, but is totally irrelevant, but the school Brown used to work for is pushing hard.

I see… relationships matter a lot to Brown and to the type of kids he attracts.

So that relationship with Brown is incredibly strong, but is totally irrelevant, but the school Brown used to work for is pushing hard.

The bias with Rivals is so blatant. They should just put SEC in every third word in every article. It would read the same.

Matter, but not everything

I
I interpret this as the kid had a tremendous time here and feels like Cuse, Fran and co are the right fit. He knows there is something special about to happen here and he could be a Legend here the moment he steps on campus - more so than at FSU.

But he feels the pressure and everyone’s assumptions that he needs to go FSU.

So he’s got some thinking to do

I interpret THIS post as KJ is ready to pull the trigger and go Cuse BUT the gap in NIL money is so big he has to go FSU.

Only Fran and JW said hang on let us work on some things and see if we can’t get you what you need.

So fingers crossed we come correct with NIL
It will be interesting the extent to which HCFB's force of personality can persuade some whales to open their pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom