Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

So, let’s say MCord is out of the picture….would we rather the money being pulled together go to another portal QB, or KJ? Hypothetical

I think there are a few more whales out there than you think, it's whether they would go deep diving into pool.
Also suspect that some would be inclined to donate when there is some evidence of quality play and them getting a quality product to watch.

I interpret THIS post as KJ is ready to pull the trigger and go Cuse BUT the gap in NIL money is so big he has to go FSU.

Only Fran and JW said hang on let us work on some things and see if we can’t get you what you need.

So fingers crossed we come correct with NIL
I think the fingers crossed is more likely a cheeky reference to king being his best friend. Even if the NIL was there, turning down Auburn, Georgia and FSU is quite difficult, especially since I am sure he has great relationships with coaches at those schools as well. They weren’t favorites/committed spots for no reason

Are you kidding ? Have you ever seen what comes out of Onondaga Lake?! There’s a reason fishing is banned there. Why do you think everyone is so scared of our whales
You’re joking right??

Was listening to ACC network this morning on way to work and they were talking Fran and the recruiting so far. They even mentioned having Bolden up, but flat-out, almost matter-fact-like, said "Bolden ain't going to Cuse". Wouldn't it be nice for these "experts" to be wrong once in a while.
Roddy Jones always taking shots at cuse

Are you kidding ? Have you ever seen what comes out of Onondaga Lake?! There’s a reason fishing is banned there. Why do you think everyone is so scared of our whales
Your in the wrong lake buddy. Check out
the big lake, Lake Ontario

Roddy Jones always taking shots at cuse
They'll be taking shots on the other side of their mouth after two full years of HCFB recruiting . But they won't be negative ones either.

My brain won't even let me entertain the idea of Bolden committing to Cuse. I swear I'll have to wear Depends if it were to actually happen.
If this happens, I think I'll need some salt peter and a chastity belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom