Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

I get warm and fuzzy inside watching this program take another step forward. In 2 seasons we are going to be a VERY dangerous team in the ACC

Welcome Moe, you're gonna have a helluva ride up at The Cuse!

Just got back ... and I see there's some COMMOETION on the board. Oh, look at that ... the school with the "ugly" domed stadium and the "not so beautiful" campus just sewed up its second verbal from the most talented backfield duo to hit the Hill in 20 years.

To the trolls at Wake ... feel free to complain to Moe about his choice of schools: he'll be waiting in the end zone.

This is a real life post from a WF message board:

Wake plays in a beautiful stadium. Syracuse plays in an ugly stadium.

The Wake campus is beautiful. The Syracuse campus is not so beautiful.

Wake football is on the rise. Syracuse football is going nowhere.

I can't see kid from North Carolina (when it comes to football) choosing Syracuse over Wake Forest.

I mean I don't think we are in any position to talk smack, but that's kind of my point. Just thought this was entertaining.

Seriously ? Wake Forest talking smack ? I literally just walked by a car with North Carolina plates...the ones that say "First in Flight". Obviously that is a reference to top recruits jettisoning themselves from the state to come to join the Orange Revolution.

SUOrange44

My favorite new catchphrase: Suck Failure!

Somebody with the requisite skills needs to make a video or gif or t-shirt with the words Express Back and LocoMOEtive.

Gare_de_Lyon_TGV_orange.jpg

Somebody with the requisite skills needs to make a video or gif or t-shirt with the words Express Back and LocoMOEtive.

Is that Gare du Nord?

What train is this?? It's SICK looking!!

They should build graphics with this train to play on the boards at the Dome