Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Actually, I think it was TomCat who attended the last game in Winston-Salem. And he said the WF fans couldn't have been more welcoming. So my trash talk is directed only at a few outliers.
Well generally yes...it was humorous walking into the stadium this lady in her early/mid 60's (hubbie played with Brian Piccollo) talking trash to me. Said Syracuse sucks, WF will win and we never wanted you to join "our ACC", we don't like Yankees, etc...I just laughed it off and gave her a few easy slams back.

I think she was one of those angry, nasty drunks...her husband just walked a few paces behind her and said nothing.

That's the face of a young man that is going to do great things for SU. We'll get more clipping penalties with the way he changes direction, but I watched a half-hour video comprised almost entirely of highlights of his touchdowns. We've so badly needed someone that could make things happen simply by virtue of their athletic ability. Moe showed a great vision of the field on some plays though he's not tall. I'm impressed...thankful...and coming to the conclusion that our level of talent is coming on strong. RW & MN on the field at the same time represent the multiple offensive options we've struggled to find. Congrats and kudos to the staff, RW & MN, and their parents for creating the opportunity for something special at SU.

That's the face of a young man that is going to do great things for SU. We'll get more clipping penalties with the way he changes direction, but I watched a half-hour video comprised almost entirely of highlights of his touchdowns. We've so badly needed someone that could make things happen simply by virtue of their athletic ability. Moe showed a great vision of the field on some plays though he's not tall. I'm impressed...thankful...and coming to the conclusion that our level of talent is coming on strong. RW & MN on the field at the same time represent the multiple offensive options we've struggled to find. Congrats and kudos to the staff, RW & MN, and their parents for creating the opportunity for something special at SU.

Not to mention, having an athlete like this line up all over the place is going to make it tough on opposing defensive coordinators even on plays where Neal doesn't get the ball. You have to account for guys like this at all time, which can open things up for other players.

Not to mention, having an athlete like this line up all over the place is going to make it tough on opposing defensive coordinators even on plays where Neal doesn't get the ball. You have to account for guys like this at all time, which can open things up for other players.
I agree. He reminds me of two years back when anyone played Clemson, you had to worry so much when Sammy Watkins touched the ball. You know what I mean?

A question and a comment.

Does Moe return kicks?

He had me at what I think was the second play in his highlights where he started off going right, then cut back all the way to the left and took it to the house. He always puts the ball down nice and easy after he scores, which I like.

Actually, I think it was TomCat who attended the last game in Winston-Salem. And he said the WF fans couldn't have been more welcoming. So my trash talk is directed only at a few outliers.
I don't care if they're nice really. They are the enemy.

A question and a comment.

Does Moe return kicks?

He had me at what I think was the second play in his highlights where he started off going right, then cut back all the way to the left and took it to the house. He always puts the ball down nice and easy after he scores, which I like.
His hudl highlight video included kickoff and punt returns. He could add a special teams threat we haven't had in a while.

I will say this again he is the second coming of OU great Greg Pruitt.

I went to the wake forest away game many years ago and enjoyed the trip. I guess its been like 8 years now, holy crap. it is a nice stadium. but I guess what I remember most was getting to the parking lots at like noon for a 6 pm game. we were worried about being late but there was seriously no one else there except Syracuse fans, there weren't even parking attendents. it was a great time and a beautiful night but we lost. I think it was a perry Patterson special.

I went to the wake forest away game many years ago and enjoyed the trip. I guess its been like 8 years now, holy crap. it is a nice stadium. but I guess what I remember most was getting to the parking lots at like noon for a 6 pm game. we were worried about being late but there was seriously no one else there except Syracuse fans, there weren't even parking attendents. it was a great time and a beautiful night but we lost. I think it was a perry Patterson special.

Pretty much still the same in '14. We arrived about 5.5 hours before and kickoff and set up in a great spot across the street from the stadium. It is literally the easiest place to tailgate in the ACC.

I too was at that game it was Delone fresh year. I was also at last year's game, and they have had major renovations to their facilities since the game back then. stadium enhancements.

It is hard to get venom going against the kid from the schoolyard who becomes the team manager.
Well sure it is, if that's your attitude.

Probably already posted but here are a couple of clips from Moe at the Total Exposure Camp a month or so ago (a sweet little move in there as well :) )

I couldn't embed 2 videos apparently so here is second part

RW Senior has a bunch of good videos on his youtube page if anybody hasn't looked yet. I'm sure this has been posted somewhere as well but this video of the crew heading to Ole Miss game shows just how close these guys are and makes me optimistic about Aapri and maybe a possible Colon flip eventually (or at least strong consideration)

I propose we start Captain Moe's Air Force ... Let's watch him take off, then watch him fly...:)

shopping

I couldn't embed 2 videos apparently so here is second part

RW Senior has a bunch of good videos on his youtube page if anybody hasn't looked yet. I'm sure this has been posted somewhere as well but this video of the crew heading to Ole Miss game shows just how close these guys are and makes me optimistic about Aapri and maybe a possible Colon flip eventually (or at least strong consideration)

I think I read on this board that the coaches think Colon is a great kid but maybe isn't the right fit for our defense.

Moe, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!
We at Syracuse Fan understand that Moe knows offensive football!

Moe Neal CKEDBufWcAI40yG.0.0.jpg

A little help, please...
Fairly new to the forum as a poster, but have followed for years, more on the ball side of things. I saw where Moe might be used "in the new hybrid position..." and I have to admit, since I'm such a humble and honest guy, what is a hybrid position?