Attendance vs. Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Attendance vs. Louisville

Hoping for at least 38k. If the crowd is really into it, that'll be just enough.

38-41k

If the students show up like they did last week, the upper end of that spectrum

did we ever determine if we are doing tickets solds or tickets used this year? just going by pictures on ticketmaster we have more seats available than we had last week vs Colgate at this time the day before.

did we ever determine if we are doing tickets solds or tickets used this year? just going by pictures on ticketmaster we have more seats available than we had last week vs Colgate at this time the day before.

They do weird things on ticketmaster. A lot of times seats aren't shown as available even if they are, so its tough to compare to Colgate when they most likely had a bunch of tickets "grayed out" for that game.

If you want to go by that, you have to keep an eye on it for a while ahead of time and zoom in to the individual seat view to get an idea of what's actually there. I've watched it closely for a few games in the past and saw how it can vary daily, or game to game, just based on how the ticket office manipulates it.

There will be more people at this game than the last.

I've been told paid minus no show average expected at 33k right now not counting student showing.

I've been told 33k expected not counting student showing.
651.gif

For what it's worth there are seats sold in the upper areas of th upper deck the way it is shown would lead you to believe it's worse then it is. ( at least in the center of the upper deck) having said that it might be much smaller then people think
I've been told paid minus no show average expected at 33k right now not counting student showing.
Hope that's right, with students that would be 37 or 38, it's loud at that level. It shows some progress

There are approximately 4000 student season ticket holders so if we can get a combination of 3000 walk ups and/or students getting in for free we can hit 40,000 which would be fantastic.

Just an outsider here but my guess is that you will bust 41K and give the Ville a really tough game win or lose. If the crowd makes a lot of noise it should help. Most "experts" claim a 3 point advantage to home teams. The key will be to avoid 3 and out - maintain possession and move the ball to keep their offense off the field and your defense rested, but I am sure Babers already is thinking about that.

Sadly, I'm going with 36k. I hope I'm wrong and that number is too low, but it'll continue to be a tough slog with attendance for a while.

Not sure if the 2000's were cooler, but we didnt even think of going out until 11pm. 8-11 at the dome is a perfect pre bar.

Eh, not really. Beers are dumb expensive. Sure you can bring the flask in down your pants (speaking for a friend... I swear), but still not nearly the same. Not to mention, the bars on game nights end up really packed from the fans at the game, so it's best to either get there really early or just not go until really late if at all. The plus side of it is being able to pre-game before the game. The problem there is if you go too hard, you crash early or cannot sustain your level throughout the game because you don't simply have a 30 rack of keystone light next to you. What will probably happen, is you will get a good amount of students there to start especially if the weather is nice and tickets are free, but they will leave early to go do social stuff. Some of this is pending the score. If the game is close, more will stay. If the game isn't close, more will leave. Simple. There are also plenty of students who are very into it who will be there the entire time regardless of score.

Remember- these are 17-22 year olds.

btw- I went to every football and basketball game I was around for during my SU stint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom