Awesome Season!!! | Syracusefan.com

Awesome Season!!!

mantonio

Starter
This team was a pleasant surprise, even though I did expect us to be one of the favorites for a Final Four.

I realize we lose MCW, Triche, & Southy, but we are probably keeping CJ, & will have Ennis, & Who I think will become a superstar in College, Jerami Grant.

The coaching staff will have Dajuan Coleman ready to dominate the paint, As well as an improved Christmas & Keita.

Folks, this team will be more consistent on offense, & the defense may be just as good as it was in this Tourney Run.

There is no reason to think Syracuse can't get back to the Final Four with this talent, & this time we can take the whole thing!!!

The ACC is ours for the taking, & we will win the ACC next season.

I've said for months we'll be better next year. I think our FF run proved me wrong, but we have a lot of exciting pieces to make a run next year.

Excellent season. A lot of pride here, seeing this team come back from some devastating losses and a bad streak.

I love our guys.

Thanks to all those who were able to make out to the tournament games to show Orange. That support is appreciated.

The College landscape is so weak right now, we were able to make this run with virtually no offensive game, simply by virtue of our athletic ability on defense in a great system.

As good as MCW was, he is still a work in progress on offense, & if he were not a high draft pick, would virtually guarantee Syracuse a title next season.

Triche was a solid player & a legend here at 'CUSE, but his production can be replaced using two consistent scoring threats.

This team could become another Kentucky 2012 situation next year or in 2015.

Back to the football board full time for me. Coo coo for Orange puffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom