BC Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Did you see JB snickering on the sideline? We'll be better off when they run Frank off this year

Frank lost me when he dunked at the end of St. John's.

OMG! We're playing man to man!
Well, they're still raining confidence inspired threes but at least glow in the dark had to hit a contested shot over Thompson instead of a wide open shot with nobody in his area code.

Remember when we thought this would be a top 10 team...

JB went to the Final 4 last year
So...that was last years team and he was the benefit of an upset in the bracket. This team can't play zone but JB doesn't know how to teach anything other then his 40 years of the same schema.

Turner/Bowman/Robinson: 25/35, 13/18 from 3, 62pts, 18 assists

BC is 15-23 from 3? LOL. We might as well not even be on the floor defensively.

Agreed.

However, a team with Battle, Lydon and White shouldn't getting getting annhilated by BC, St Johns etc. Those three guys are better NBA prospects than anyone on those teams combined.
This team has many problems, point guard play being foremost among them. The zone is frankly crap, no one is in position. They can not seem to make layups from two feet from the basket. No team chemistry or energy. I can not envision a turn around this season.
Is Boeheim to stubborn to at least try playing man, because the zone is not working with this personnel group? I doubt it would change results, but at this point why the heck not.

Tyler tries to go up sooo high against a smaller man. Just execute your move bro.

Lucky we had that Cornell game in between the St. John's game and today. I wouldn't want to see the stats from both of those games combined

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom