BC Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Amazing how hard it is for us to get in the high post on offense vs our opponents when we're on d

Needs another year. He'll get eaten alive in the NBA right now.
We should go into next year with TT, Lydon and Battle; who knows about Frank. That is not an awful core.

Remember when you said BC's guards were not better than ours after someone said we had the worst guard play in the league?

Remember when you wanted Frank Howard to play over Cooney? Yeah. I thought so.

We should go into next year with TT, Lydon and Battle; who knows about Frank. That is not an awful core.

Thompson, Battle, and Lydon would be a very nice core for next year...but we need a PG.

Howard is playing worse than any Syracuse starting PG in the Boeheim era ever has. Worse than Joseph, Wright, Edwards...all of them.

Agree with Seth. Coaching obviously needs to improve, but do people rea`lly think it's all JB's fault that we've lost by 50 combined to BC and St. John's? Players can't play.

I'd like to see this team play M2M without the press! The press gets these guys out of position and I'd like to see how they play for a full 30 seconds.

Remember when you wanted Frank Howard to play over Cooney? Yeah. I thought so.

Certainly not every minute. Absolutely at times last year. And he did. In limited minutes last year Howard looked insanely better than he has looked in significant minutes this year. The "scale-up" has absolutely not gone according to plan.

Agree with Seth. Coaching obviously needs to improve, but do people rea`lly think it's all JB's fault that we've lost by 50 combined to BC and St. John's? Players can't play.

It's a combination of it all, for sure

I have never been more embarrassed in my life, this team should be ashamed

giphy.gif

Will the Penn state v Rutgers game be a better watch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom