Big stretch coming up for igor and bluecurtain... | Syracusefan.com

Big stretch coming up for igor and bluecurtain...

iommi

Living Legend
A Syracuse loss in any of our next few tough games and they will be able to come out of hibernation...they must really be on pins and needles...:)

And it will be glorious for them because they can site how we are clearly the best team talent wise yet we lost because of the accursed zone defense. And the fact that in a close game the rotation shrunk to 7.5 lol.

And it will be glorious for them because they can site how we are clearly the best team talent wise yet we lost because of the accursed zone defense. And the fact that in a close game the rotation shrunk to 7.5 lol.

Right. It would be a Lose/Win/Win situation for them.

Coming home from the second loss to UMASS in 2008, the NIT game where we blew the 24 point lead, the worst part of it was that I knew the board would be full of posts by Igor and Blue Curtain and a couple dozen guys who came out of the woodwork with post #1. :blah: :(:mad::confused::bang:

Coming home from the second loss to UMASS in 2008, the NIT game where we blew the 24 point lead, the worst part of it was that I knew the board would be full of posts by Igor and Blue Curtian and a couple dozen guys who came out of the woodwork with post #1. :blah: :(:mad::confused::bang:

I remember and thing is most of our problems that season were do to inexperiance and lack of depth from injuries. No matter what system we ran we would have had issues that season. Actually a great accomplishment to get 20 wins that season IMO.

Igor and Blue Curtain already have their posts written so all they have to do is cut and paste them on the board.

I remember and thing is most of our problems that season were do to inexperiance and lack of depth from injuries. No matter what system we ran we would have had issues that season. Actually a great accomplishment to get 20 wins that season IMO.

That team lost a game (at home I think) to Nova, and never before and never since have I been satisfied with a loss. They left everything on the floor for that game and just got beat.

The other thing was that team was actually closer to an NCAA bid somehow than the 2007 team was.

But I imagine both of our friends have their lube ready and some scented candles on stand by to make an evening of it for when we do lose.

Igor and Blue Curtain already have their posts written so all they have to do is cut and paste them on the board.

Oh hell they wrote them prior to the Fordham game.

That's one reason why I am never moving to Florida. That damn internet connection is so unreliable.

That team lost a game (at home I think) to Nova, and never before and never since have I been satisfied with a loss. They left everything on the floor for that game and just got beat.

You might be thinking of McNamara's Senior Day?

2008 had a home-and-home with Nova; they got us into big foul trouble in the Dome and beat us, we beat them the day before the Super Bowl because they couldn't guard Paul Harris at all.

You might be thinking of McNamara's Senior Day?

2008 had a home-and-home with Nova; they got us into big foul trouble in the Dome and beat us, we beat them the day before the Super Bowl because they couldn't guard Paul Harris at all.

It was the game we lost at home in 2008. Not the senior day - I wouldn't forget that. I remember after the 08 game at home calling a friend and both of us being calm about the loss and happy with the way the team fought.Maybe my happiness was unfounded.

It was the game we lost at home in 2008. Not the senior day - I wouldn't forget that. I remember after the 08 game at home calling a friend and both of us being calm about the loss and happy with the way the team fought.Maybe my happiness was unfounded.

Was that the game we missed three game tying 3's in the last few seconds?

I was thinking that was the 08 game being referenced, Jonny missed a really good look at the buzzer. I think that was the last time I snuck in the student section.

Maybe that was the game NKR was talking about. We'd already lost to Nova (in what I thought was a complete no-effort game) and given up 102 down there. We had three good looks at a three and played pretty well at the Dome, just looked gassed toward the end.

Maybe that was the game NKR was talking about. We'd already lost to Nova (in what I thought was a complete no-effort game) and given up 102 down there. We had three good looks at a three and played pretty well at the Dome, just looked gassed toward the end.

http://suathletics.com/news/2008/1/19/mbb_nova.aspx?path=mbasket

This is the game at the Dome. In reading it, I have no idea what I was talking about. No clue why I felt good about that game.

It is really hard to say how you would coach them so much better then JB when they haven't lost and are ranked #1. I am really happy with this team and think this is a very special year for them. It is like a great book you want to forward to the end to see what happens!!! These two just want a bad ending... Never understood them at all...

Igor will suddenly become an IT expert and his computer/connection will suddenly be fixed not 5 minutes after our first loss. Take it to the bank.

I think ive blocked the "dynasty" team out of my mind, i dont remember too many games from that season. Dont really remember what scoop was like as a frosh other than him having an ugly looking jumper. I have no recollection of that nova game.

Igor will suddenly become an IT expert and his computer/connection will suddenly be fixed not 5 minutes after our first loss. Take it to the bank.

First loss? If we're losing at halftime to notre dame we'll suddenly hear from him.

"internets is bak in florida. notre dam shoudlnt be within 10 points of us and were loosing at halftime cuz of tavern league."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom