Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

JB said four to six. Would that include Sid and Dol. probably AG and Q.

And Woody.

Which means - hope remains for Kadary to return?

Dyfpa7DV4AE0XKC.jpg

We have a shooting guard who averaged 18ppg and a 5 star forward coming in. Do the math. Think. I know it’s hard for you.

We need reasonable depth. JBA I can see he is behind from the get go Edwards and Frank. Braswell I'm shocked because he had passed Woody for minutes and AG by the end of the season.

Pauline ain’t to bright.

Him and Steve were telling the fanbase to relax. They mocked the talk of Kadary leaving. BTW, Steve Infanti is our local news sports guy and he said he heard nothing about it would be really shocked but been shocked before he supposed. He would be in a better position to hear something like that than some of the so called posters on this board saying stuff.

Him and Steve were telling the fanbase to relax. They mocked the talk of Kadary leaving. BTW, Steve Infanti is our local news sports guy and he said he heard nothing about it would be really shocked but been shocked before he supposed. He would be in a better position to hear something like that than some of the so called posters on this board saying stuff.
Hmmm...you think those two know more than our insiders?

First, you don't know that.

Second, not all 4-6 players are created equal in terms of ability and contributions to the team.

We were an AG block against a bad team away from not making the tourney.

Let's just see what happens here before we write this off as SOP this year.

agree. Some teams have already lost all league players and leading scorers.

I think Marek is going stay and wr lose Quincy, Chaz(scholarship), Alan, Woody as well.

Just hope we don’t lose Kadary and Jesse.

My god where is Quincy and AG (who had already transferred once going) ? Neither are in any mock drafts.

Hulk you are pure entertainment.

Here's the rule you need to remember, every player that leaves is an irreplaceable key member of the roster destined to be an all time great, everyone that stays, is a scrub.

It's called the Jawhar Jordan rule.

It isn't called the Goodine or Carey rule because it wouldn't fit the panicky narrative.

wow, thought he found his niche and home

hes taking a gamble betting on himself if he leaves as a guy who is playing in pain, maybe that scares off other teams and he ends up coming back?

Hmmm...you think those two know more than our insiders?

Yes Infanti would. That so called insider was already waffling on what he stirred up earlier last night.

Infanti, Mike Waters Donna D, those types I will take my information from. People who get paid to do and know.

My god where is Quincy and AG (who had already transferred once going) ? Neither are in any mock drafts.
The NBA isn’t the only league they can make money in.
Also Alan’s dad likely can get him a 2-way contract.

agree. Some teams have already lost all league players and leading scorers.

Correct.

In the ACC with our peer schools?

Or have we given up on being a top ACC team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom