Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

agree. Some teams have already lost all league players and leading scorers.
Yes, this is happening and will happen everywhere. Like both Braswell and JBA and both could have carved out a role here as long term depth. Unfortunately, in this new world no one is going to wait for the opportunity. You'll have to spend as much energy recruiting the portal as with high school. plenty of options no matter who leaves.

Cuse!

Figured this was a possibility with his injuries. He just might not be able to be a 20+ mpg guy.

Yes Infanti would. That so called insider was already waffling on what he stirred up earlier last night.

Infanti, Mike Waters Donna D, those types I will take my information from. People who get paid to do and know.
Ok, that’s fair. But, you will be about 2 weeks behind the rest of us, per usual.

BTW, Anybody else little turned off by these guys announcing now we just lost in the Sweet 16 Sat night. Can u give it a few days a week. Also means these guys like Braswell had long been thinking about it.

For the love of god. Paulie and Steve were making fun of the fans on local radio today who are worried that Quincy is leaving. Paulie said where is he leaving for he is no mocked land draft wise. He said the fanbase has become negative and paranoid.
Just following the boss.

Treated his kid, you mean the best offensive player on the team, that kid?

For the latter half of the year. He let him play thru sub 30% shooting.

I have stated Buddy is the MVP on the team.

However, he got the full length of the leash to play through his bad streak. And it was extensive.

So, yes, I stand by my comments.

Here's the rule you need to remember, every player that leaves is an irreplaceable key member of the roster destined to be an all time great, everyone that stays, is a scrub.

It's called the Jawhar Jordan rule.

It isn't called the Goodine or Carey rule because it wouldn't fit the panicky narrative.
Yeah, some people get crazy about this stuff,

Still, it’s usually better to keep depth than to lose it.

Braswell is one of those types of guys who SU has a history of turning into a really productive college player by years 3 and 4. It’s probably not the way college hoops works anymore, which is kind of a bummer.

Buddy, Quincy, Kadary are the key guys. Everyone else is replaceable. I just hope Q and K stay. We know Buddy stays.

BTW, Anybody else little turned off by these guys announcing now we just lost in the Sweet 16 Sat night. Can u give it a few days a week. Also means these guys like Braswell had long been thinking about it.

1617052019450.png

No. They need to do what’s best for themselves. What happens if they wait just to please CuseRunner and than they end up missing out on a team because they filled that spot already.

Yeah, some people get crazy about this stuff,

Still, it’s usually better to keep depth than to lose it.

Braswell is one of those types of guys who SU has a history of turning into a really productive college player by years 3 and 4. It’s probably not the way college hoops works anymore, which is kind of a bummer.
Killing the sport is what it’s doing

Good for Braswell. Hope he finds a school that he can start at and get 25+ minutes. I'm not sure if he need to step down to a mid-major but I hope he succeeds.

He knows he won't be starting here, so can't really be shocked by this, or the other ones coming.

Hulk stop making it obvious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom