Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

For the latter half of the year. He let him play thru sub 30% shooting.

I have stated Buddy is the MVP on the team.

However, he got the full length of the leash to play through his bad streak. And it was extensive.

So, yes, I stand by my comments.

Do you also remember the comments about how the offense looked prior to covid hitting? Do you think he might have been talking about that kid? Just maybe.

Who do you want him to give his minutes to? Griffin? Please. Kadary, who had conditioning issues at the beginning of the year and knee issues at the end? Who else? Braswell?

It stinks losing guys you liked to watch play and I really liked Bobby Bras as that guy.

Having said that, the only borderline guy who is necessary to keep in the fold is Richmond. If he goes, its a problem. He's one of our only legit NBA prospects.

Crossing fingers.

BTW, Anybody else little turned off by these guys announcing now we just lost in the Sweet 16 Sat night. Can u give it a few days a week. Also means these guys like Braswell had long been thinking about it.
Yeah, they should have considered your feelings. I thought you were a George Steinbrenner disciple. Toughen up.

BTW, Anybody else little turned off by these guys announcing now we just lost in the Sweet 16 Sat night. Can u give it a few days a week. Also means these guys like Braswell had long been thinking about it.
53npzy.jpg

Do you also remember the comments about how the offense looked prior to covid hitting? Do you think he might have been talking about that kid? Just maybe.

Who do you want him to give his minutes to? Griffin? Please. Kadary, who had conditioning issues at the beginning of the year and knee issues at the end? Who else? Braswell?

Besides Buddy? He could have shifted Joe over to the 2. Ag at the 2. With Kadary playing.

AG is a 2, not a 3.

Woody could have stayed in the rotation, Bras, Jessie to help offset Buddy sitting more.

There are a number of ways to do it.

It's not rocket science.

For the latter half of the year. He let him play thru sub 30% shooting.

I have stated Buddy is the MVP on the team.

However, he got the full length of the leash to play through his bad streak. And it was extensive.

So, yes, I stand by my comments.
But it paid off though.

what does any of this have to do with the possibility that the players leaving were affected by the decision making

Killing the sport is what it’s doing
Yeah, lots of things have really harmed college hoops. I don’t necessarily blame guys for wanting more minutes, more quickly. There are probably 100+ “big time” college hoops schools, and like it or not, no one wants to wait 3 years to get 25+ minutes a game, when one could be doing that a year or two sooner with a different fit.

Sadly, as great as March Madness still is, the sport itself has been seriously trending downward for a good 15 years and counting.

Big Bad Bobby Braswell, we will always have how you came out of nowhere and buried 4 threes in a game.

We will always have how it was known your nickname was Earl, but as arbiter of nicknaming, I couldn't often bring myself to refer to you by your actual nickname.

You will be missed.

P.S. Some day we hope to see you again on Boeheim's Army.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom