Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

BTW, Anybody else little turned off by these guys announcing now we just lost in the Sweet 16 Sat night. Can u give it a few days a week. Also means these guys like Braswell had long been thinking about it.
Yeah, really.

These kids should be thinking about the fan base, and not getting their names out there as soon as possible to try to find the best landing spot they can.

Don't they realize it's not about them, but it's all about us???????

:rolleyes:

Yes, but coming back to a situation they know isn't favorable to them is probably worse than going to a new situation that could be unfavorable but could work out.
Maybe. Still feel like for the most part, the same guys will be getting to the league that would’ve got their anyway. The same guys will be playing overseas that would’ve anyway. And the same guys will move on to other careers, who would’ve done so anyways.

A few guys will find the perfect program for them to elevate their stock, but most won’t.

Hopefully a lot of these guys are taking other things into account beyond their unlikely pro careers, and going somewhere that they will enjoy their remaining college years at and also going places they will benefit from.

dash, does this mean you are warming on Woody coming back? Thought his departure was a done deal.
I think he is gone. I was told by someone very, very, very close to the program that they weren't so sure about that. They then followed up by telling me someone I wasn't counting on leaving, was doing just that. May you live in interesting times.

WHAT, it has everything to do with it.

JB accepted putting our whole season at risk to get Buddy through his slump.

We were an 11 seed and JB was fine with it to make sure Buddy was always the feature of the offense.
Ha Ha. No.

I think he is gone. I was told by someone very, very, very close to the program that they weren't so sure about that. They then followed up by telling me someone I wasn't counting on leaving, was doing just that. May you live in interesting times.
it was the best of portals, it was the worst of portals

N

He wasn’t a plus rebounder.
Not even really average.
I mean, if you go by his 12.1 minutes per game, I guess you're right. But if you were to bump that out to his 40 min average, I'd guess he'd be higher than Marek. Actually, I'm right. Bras would have been 6.28. MD was at 5.82

I'd say we're on par with our peers...

Calvin Felder, 6-6, 230, F, Soph., Boston College (9.7 ppg)
Jay Heath, 6-3, 175, G, Soph., Boston College (14.5 ppg)
Rich Kelly, 6-1, 175, G, Sr., Boston College (11.0 ppg)
Wynston Tabbs, 6-2, 190, G, Jr., Boston College (13.3 ppg) – EAST CAROLINA
John Newman, 6-5, 210, G, J.r, Clemson (3.7 ppg)
Olivier-Maxence Prosper, 6-8, 220, F, Fr., Clemson (2.5 ppg)
Jaemyn Brakefield, 6-8, 215, F, Fr., Duke (3.5 ppg)
Shaheed Medlock, 6-5, 195, G, Sr., Georgia Tech (1.0 ppg)
Aidan Igiehon, 6-10, 245, F, Soph., Louisville (2.6 ppg)
Matt Cross, 6-8, 225, F, Fr., Miami (6.9 ppg) – LOUISVILLE
Elijah Olaniyi, 6-5, 205, G, Sr., Miami (10.5 ppg)
Earl Timberlake, 6-6, 215, G, Fr., Miami (9.3 ppg)
Chris Lykes, 5-7, 160, G, Sr., Miami
AJ Taylor, 6-6, 205, F, RS Jr., NC State (Injured – played one game)
Sterling Manley, 6-11, 250, C, Jr., North Carolina (0.5 ppg)
Walker Kessler, 7-1, 245, C, Fr., North Carolina (4.4 ppg)
Nikola Djogo, 6-8, 225, SF, RS Sr., Notre Dame (5.0 ppg)
Terrell Brown, 6-10, 235, F, Sr., Pittsburgh (2.5 ppg)
Abdoul Karim Coulibaly, 6-8, 215, F, Soph., Pittsburgh (5.2 ppg)
Xavier Johnson, 6-3, 200, G, Jr., Pittsburgh (14.2 ppg, 5.7 apg)
Au’Diese Toney, 6-6, 210, G, Jr., Pittsburgh (14.4 ppg, 5.9 rpg)
Casey Morsell, 6-3, 195, G, Soph., Virginia (4.4 ppg)
Jabri Abdur-Rahim, 6-7, 214, G, Fr., Virginia
Jalen Cone, 5-10, 170, G, Soph., Virginia Tech (9.2 ppg)
Quadry Adams, 6-3, 190, G, Fr., Wake Forest (2.2 ppg)
Blake Buchanan, 6-5, 205, G, Jr., Wake Forest
Jalen Johnson, 6-6, 195, G, Sr., Wake Forest (5.0 ppg)
Ismael Massoud, 6-9, 220, F, Soph., Wake Forest (8.3 ppg)
Jahcobi Neath, 6-4, 200, G, Soph., Wake Forest (3.8 ppg)
Emmanuel Okpomo, 6-10, 225, F, Fr., Wake Forest (1.1 ppg)
Isaiah Wilkins, 6-4, 220, G, Jr., Wake Forest (1.9 ppg)
Wake is losing 7? Sheesh!

I mean, if you go by his 12.1 minutes per game, I guess you're right. But if you were to bump that out to his 40 min average, I'd guess he'd be higher than Marek. Actually, I'm right. Bras would have been 6.28. MD was at 5.82
This was actually Marek's worst rebounding season.

Which is weird.

I mean in the end. Just to be clear. No snark, just being clear.
[/QUOTE
I have no info but I get the feeling someone is coming back who we all thought was gone.

I know it's probably unlikely, but if Woody does stick around, I like him as a better 15 minute guy than Braswell. I think he can be a better shooter and do more for us offensively. I'll assume they'd be a wash defensively and on the glass, though Braswell did perform pretty well there most of the time.

Let’s remember, we’re going to add portal players too. We’re not going to have a roster of 8.

When ? Guys who have already long since entered the portal we haven't been in the teams listed. BTW if Jimmy is coming here why is he not already here or rumors out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom