Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Hate to be a spoil sport but with half the guys not Cuse alums I'm just not that enthused about it. The appeal to me is seeing our guys. I hope they win but I'm just not as interested as much as the early years when virtually the whole roster was former Orange.
This team wouldn't be good enough with just SU alums. Don't mind seeing half and half as long as the SU alums play some sort of role.

This team wouldn't be good enough with just SU alums. Don't mind seeing half and half as long as the SU alums play some sort of role.
Ennis
Triche
Gillon
Gbinije
Richardson
White
Fair
Marek
McCullough
Christmas

If all those guys are at the top of their games? I think they’d have a shot.

“Top of their games” is a wildcard though - I remember thinking Warrick looked washed up one year, and then he came back the next year and was one of our best players.

Does anyone know why McCullough isn’t on the team, and can more players still be added.

I like the team but I agree with others that another guard would be helpful as would a versatile big like Chris M.

Does anyone know why McCullough isn’t on the team, and can more players still be added.

I like the team but I agree with others that another guard would be helpful as would a versatile big like Chris M.

2 more spots. It’s possible Chris has a conflict with his team overseas.

I’m pretty sure Chris tore his ACL again.

Zero chance a roster of only SU alums could win. We tried that approach for years with players closer to their prime and it didn’t work. Not enough talented 22-30 year old alums to compete at a high enough level to win it. It’s winner take all, so you are better off using a roster of alums and hired guns

Be nice if they could have a TBT that required all teams to be made up of Alumni. Maybe one ringer per team.
Or 75%, like they do in Europe pro basketball or the Japan and Mexican major leagues. They have quotas on the amount of non-native players on a team

We already knew Devo was going out on top last year, but it sounds like he'll be joining the coaching staff (not surprising).
I thought there was a movement to ban people from sports who were “transitioning”……. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom