Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

I think Wiltjer is being over rated here. To me Bost being inefficient and too much of a finesse guard is my biggest disappointment. Age or not, before injury Kane and Kennedy looked good live yesterday. Plenty of bounce and pace in both their games. We were fine until losing 3 huge pieces today. Easy to beat this crew up but we didn't go into this year expecting for Ennis, Kane and Kennedy to be watching more than playing. Maybe not enough against UB... hard to say but healthy TNT isn't winning.
Would have won today, yeah. Not so sure about Monday, though.

Wooowww. Yeah, that was ridiculous. Score was actually 73-63…Christmas had just scored and then Nelson went to hole and got knocked down with no call - and gave a hard, sweeping kick/trip attempt on White from the ground. Absurd. He should be suspended.
I actually wish it had connected, because it would have been properly charged & all mayhem would have broken lose

I actually wish it had connected, because it would have been properly charged & all mayhem would have broken lose

Nah- that could have put White out of commission for a while.. that was dangerous as hell.

They won last year because they had great guard play. They could create their own shot in late situations and made a lot of clutch 3's. This year was poor roster construction. Guards that can't shoot. Almost no 3's. Out of control too many times. Having to force the ball inside too much because the guards can't make shots. And Ennis was not the answer. He's not a good shooter. Anyone know why Sykes and Rice didn't come back?
And MD still misses lay ups.

They won last year because they had great guard play. They could create their own shot in late situations and made a lot of clutch 3's. This year was poor roster construction. Guards that can't shoot. Almost no 3's. Out of control too many times. Having to force the ball inside too much because the guards can't make shots. And Ennis was not the answer. He's not a good shooter. Anyone know why Sykes and Rice didn't come back?
And MD still misses lay ups.

Sykes NBA.. Rice went FA route I think. It's hard to score this team I think given the second game we are down 3 key guys.

UBs team looked really good so that was always going to be a challenge plus a revenge game for them. Today was just a fluke due to injuries. Ennis likely would have improved game to game.

Both Bost and Morgan though were far worse defenders than Sykes and Rice were.

Too little; too late!
I still love Cuse Hoops!
235CCA8C-AE23-42E4-874A-A877AF1E10B3.jpeg

Sykes NBA.. Rice went FA route I think. It's hard to score this team I think given the second game we are down 3 key guys.

UBs team looked really good so that was always going to be a challenge plus a revenge game for them. Today was just a fluke due to injuries. Ennis likely would have improved game to game.

Both Bost and Morgan though were far worse defenders than Sykes and Rice were.
I think Morgan was a good enough replacement for Sykes. Bost doesn’t hold a candle to Rice, though. More like another Jordan Crawford.

I think Morgan was a good enough replacement for Sykes. Bost doesn’t hold a candle to Rice, though. More like another Jordan Crawford.

Yeah- he was a major disappointment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom