Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

I may go to the next game just to harass Nelson the entire time, if he plays.
I’ll drop by for a beer if you do.

…they serve beer at this right?

To everyone posting in this thread (and the other TBT threads): You’re all awesome. Not many fan bases have this kind of support.
No fan bases, aside from MAYBE Kansas and Nova, show support near to this.

Dukie fans show up to games in $10,000 seats still not knowing how to pronounce Coach Amazing’s last name

90 plus degrees, flat tire and sitting at a Cortland tire shop watching the game that I should have been there for live and some punk ass tries taking out one of our guys.. yeah it's violence time lol
I’ll meet ya there Monday, let’s heckle him all game.

Lmao yep I knew the UB hate still ran deep
UB fans seem to have such a chip on their shoulder towards Syracuse. If they’d relax and know their lane a little bit, I’d probably root for them.

UB fans seem to have such a chip on their shoulder towards Syracuse. If they’d relax and know their lane a little bit, I’d probably root for them.

It’s a MAC school going against the state power. There’s always gonna be a chip. Those few years between cuse and UB were street pick up chippy basketball. Thats honestly what you love to see in such matchups, but ideally with SU winning.

It’s a MAC school going against the state power. There’s always gonna be a chip. Those few years between cuse and UB were street pick up chippy basketball. Thats honestly what you love to see in such matchups, but ideally with SU winning.

And so they decided on biological chippiness last time around. That was the last straw.

Eh, they’re disrespectful and overly pressed about it.

They won last year because they had great guard play. They could create their own shot in late situations and made a lot of clutch 3's. This year was poor roster construction. Guards that can't shoot. Almost no 3's. Out of control too many times. Having to force the ball inside too much because the guards can't make shots. And Ennis was not the answer. He's not a good shooter. Anyone know why Sykes and Rice didn't come back?
And MD still misses lay ups.
MD misses those layups because he has to go up with it so hard for when he draws contact…. That when no contact is made it’s an extremely difficult shot to make

I know everyone needs/wants money but if I have any kind of professional hoop career going there is no way I play in TBT. Most of the games are scrums with little skill allowed to be shown.
Toughness and physical play wins which is not our program calling card and why we need non alums to help. The basketball for the most part is awful.

I know everyone needs/wants money but if I have any kind of professional hoop career going there is no way I play in TBT. Most of the games are scrums with little skill allowed to be shown.
Toughness and physical play wins which is not our program calling card and why we need non alums to help. The basketball for the most part is awful.

TBT could clean that up. So far they have not. If they don't do something about Nelson it's losing a lot of respect from me and I have massively enjoyed it to date.

I find myself hating UB and then I remember that I’m a UMass alum that gets hot and bothered over gd Boston College athletics and I understand the little brother/big brother thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom