Class of 2022 - BOOM coming? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 BOOM coming?

killing me.gif

They should have used zip mouths with last weeks boom or a disappearing boom emoji.

Probably Jeremiah Wilson. Committing on Wednesday. Visited this weekend.
Figure we will see more commits over July. There will be limited scholarships and if a player waits to long his spot will be filled by someone else.

I hope if we struggle to get quality guys to commit, we hold the spots for quality transfers. I don't want us to settle.

Patience. When we get our BOOMs it’s going to be like the grand finale at a Fourth of July fireworks show!
But, are we talking NYC fireworks or Dollarbill backyard fireworks?tenor (21).gif

How does it add to hype when we don't know who it is?

The player is getting a few days of hype from multiple people before it's officially announced to the world vs. a single day of announcements.
There's a buildup to the official announcement.
I don't know if that's true; just speculating.

Well, we are talking about it for one thing. Anything that gets people talking about Syracuse football is good news for them.
True but it’s getting a bit tiresome and recruiting’s fluid as demonstrated by the supposed whiff last week. I just don’t think the staff’s covering their own behinds by announcing this stuff a week early

Well, we are talking about it for one thing. Anything that gets people talking about Syracuse football is good news for them.
Exactly

True but it’s getting a bit tiresome and recruiting’s fluid as demonstrated by the supposed whiff last week. I just don’t think the staff’s covering their own behinds by announcing this stuff a week early

If a kid committed to the staff last week, and wasn't going to publicly announce until July 4th, is that a whiff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom