Class of 2022 - BOOM coming? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 BOOM coming?

There should be a nice fireworks display on the fourth that might be it for awhile

This is quite the buildup - I hope we landed a couple of significant prospects off our list at least :cool:

There should be a nice fireworks display on the fourth that might be it for awhile
Agree. I feel Wilson today and Paterson on Sunday. Then it may be at least another month.

They've been hinting at 3, so should be one more.
Could be price which would be big. That would make three solid CB/S and three sold DL.
Defense is getting stronger.
I like our RB recruit. Need some OL.
After that we will see. Portal to fill WR, QB. Need to look at 2021 freshman QB that goes into portal. Same year as lamson but gives depth and competition.

Man, I'm glad I haven't looked at this thread in a few days ...I'd be dying like some of you are right now.

I'll just have to go through agony from now until the weekend, I guess

Jeremiah Wilson being reported as a commit!
FC58E0B4-A3BB-4932-AE84-88DF12096143.jpeg

Unfortunately, I think he’s not one of them. I hope I’m wrong.
I agree. Looks like he is going to Duke. Duke is a good academic school but if belin. Was staying in NY SU had better contacts post graduation.
I know you are dealing with young players but you think building a relationship with a staff over an extended period of time would mean more than a staff that offered several weeks ago or within the last week.
Also keep hearing about our qb depth. Duke has three freshman qbs all rated higher then belin. Two jr. rated higher and one senior and one graduate. So when he comes they will have 5 qbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom