Brandon Reese Alley Oop | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Reese Alley Oop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean do dis respect for Brandon Reese, But com mon

if i seriously considered pursuing playing ball for cuse and getting a ship, or trying to walk on

I would destroy Brandon Reese
i doubt this so very much.

if i seriously considered pursuing playing ball for cuse and getting a ship, or trying to walk on

Here we go...:crazy:

I never MCW or Triche would have to worry bout thier starting spots next year if i was on the team

Could i be one of the top walk ons and possibly a spot guard of the bench, Give a few minutes hear and there yes i believe i could

I never MCW or Triche would have to worry bout thier starting spots next year if i was on the team

Could i be one of the top walk ons and possibly a spot guard of the bench, Give a few minutes here and there yes i believe i could

Fixed it for you. Where did you play high school ball? Just curious.

you played pick up basketball, scored 6 points and had 3 assists and a steal. When Reese plays pickup ball he's probably not allowed to shoot, and has to dribble with his foot to make it fair.

that was my last game, but overall i hold my own.

that was my last game, but overall i hold my own.
your own means nothing to a division 1 walk on. They have played their entire lives and were a cut above good high school basketball players.

I doesnt matter, Never going to happen anyway

But i have confidence in myself and my basketball talents. And i know what i could do

Thats all that matters, I can ball ppl who know me and play bball with me know i can bball, and that enough for me

Hahaha another BG alum in the house eh? Actually, judging by most of your posts on here, I'm guessing you are still a student there now??

I doesnt matter, Never going to happen anyway

But i have confidence in myself and my basketball talents. And i know what i could do

Thats all that matters, I can ball ppl who know me and play bball with me know i can bball, and that enough for me
where do you live, I would like to jump in on some pickup. If I think you're good, i will be honest with you.

your own means nothing to a division 1 walk on. They have played their entire lives and were a cut above good high school basketball players.

Well fyi, i never played in hs cause i had a hard enough time trying to pass class and graduate. So i played soccer it was in the fall and during the season in school it was a soft part of school work

Well fyi, i never played in hs cause i had a hard enough time trying to pass class and graduate. So i played soccer it was in the fall and during the season in school it was a soft part of school work
If you struggled in High School, Syracuse would be exceptionally difficult.

Holding your own at the Y, where you're likely playing with a bunch of out of shape middle aged dudes, is a far cry from holding your own with D1 walk ons.

Just sayin'.

Holding your own at the Y, where you're likely playing with a bunch of out of shape middle aged dudes, is a far cry from holding your own with D1 walk ons.

Just sayin'.

mid day or early am at the y on a weekday yes, But on weekend you have some talent that comes out.

Dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online