Briscoe/ennis | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe/ennis

St benedicts coach who coached jay williams at st joes said briscoe will be a better player than him

St benedicts coach who coached jay williams at st joes said briscoe will be a better player than him

We are so spoiled by the longevity of JB and Hop being his successor. What other programs can recruit 4 years out and be able to continually develop relationships that will pay dividends down the line. That is such an advantage!

@TheRecruitScoop
Syracuse's Jim Boeheim is watching 2013 CIA Bounce (CAN) PG Tyler Ennis & 2015 NJ Playaz (NJ) PG Isaiah Briscoe, per a source.

I think it's safe to say Ennis is one of if not our top priority for 2013. And I like the Edelin comparison but from what I've seen Ennis is a better shooter.

Building a strong relationship with the new st benedicts coach will go a longggg way in the future

i know this is prolly irrelevant but saw this on my timeline dont know how often a recruit retweets a coaches visit or watching you

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop
Syracuse's Jim Boeheim is watching 2013 CIA Bounce (CAN) PG Tyler Ennis & 2015 NJ Playaz (NJ) PG Isaiah Briscoe, per a source.
Retweeted by Tyler Ennis

Briscoe reminds me a lot of Dion. I love the kid. Ennis is a great distributer. And the refs have sucked this game.
Ennis is an Edelin clone.

I thought the same exact thing about both. It is incredible that a high school team can have that kind of talent.

Ennis is just a true PG, smooth, solid, winner.
Briscoe is just like Dion in that he was fully grown as a Fresh. Remember that video of Dion dunking as a sophomore? insane.

Isaiah Briscoe just has "it." His passing is very crisp and high level. His decision making superb. His anticipation is off the charts. He can shoot it from outside as well as get to the basket through traffic. He also has great genes, Kyrie Irving's cousin, Iasia Hemmingway's little brother. If there is a better freshman guard in the world I would be surprised. As you can see I'm all in on Mr. Isaiah Briscoe. To think he has three more years to develop, get bigger, stronger and faster is scary indeed.​

Warning - people once said these same things about Sebastian Telfair, including his interest in Syracuse. It's a long ways to signing day. Who knows what's going to happen with a kid's development. Dion committed to us really early, and then bounced around 4 different HS's. Let's hope for the best. Seems like a terrific talent. Hopefully his maturity as a player is also present in his personality and decision-making.

Warning - people once said these same things about Sebastian Telfair, including his interest in Syracuse. It's a long ways to signing day. Who knows what's going to happen with a kid's development. Dion committed to us really early, and then bounced around 4 different HS's. Let's hope for the best. Seems like a terrific talent. Hopefully his maturity as a player is also present in his personality and decision-making.
what's your point? because it seems you don't have one

what's your point? because it seems you don't have one

My point is that a commitment from any freshman is not that solid. There is so much time between where they are at right now, and when they finally get to campus. So many things can happen. I'd like to get him. I like that he lists us right now. But who knows how many people will turn this kid's head in the next 3 years.

@AdamZagoria
Baylor, Stanford and Fordham will all be at St. Benedict's Prep today. Baylor looking at Tyler Ennis, Stanford at Isaiah Watkins

My point is that a commitment from any freshman is not that solid. There is so much time between where they are at right now, and when they finally get to campus. So many things can happen. I'd like to get him. I like that he lists us right now. But who knows how many people will turn this kid's head in the next 3 years.
yes but to me it is just a pointless negative comment

like no things can change in 3 years

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
4/24/12 5:55 PM
UCLA has offered 2013 CIA Bounce (CAN) duo Tyler Ennis & Xavier Rathan-Mayes, per a source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom