Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

If we can pull this off, it will rank up there with the 6 OT game ending with walk on playing.
That game we had an NBA top 10 pick playing the whole game. This is way bigger.

Trying to think of what would be close to this. I can't think of a game off the top where we were a bigger underdog.

That game we had an NBA top 10 pick playing the whole game. This is way bigger.

Trying to think of what would be close to this. I can't think of a game off the top where we were a bigger underdog.
2019 at Zion led #1 Duke.
We were double digit underdogs that game.

Can we get some odds on if he will return next season?
What better opportunity to change plans?

Can we get some odds on if he will return next season?
What better opportunity to change plans?
Don't see it unless things fall apart. And we don't want that.

We will need Jimmy to transform into Buddy, Cole to keep the hot hand, Joe to show all that he's a threat as an undersized 2 guard, Symir to play the way he did today, Frank and Sidibe to play big and defend and rebound, Duke to look past us and not show up to play, and a little bit of luck sprinkled on top of that Cuse post season magic. Let's go Orange!
I love your optimism but Duke will never look past us! They are steaming hot about their loss to Carolina, and they will be on a mission from God, um, I mean, Coach K. :rolleyes:

What sucks is this kid’s career is over if we lose.
Between this and the Miami Senior game it honestly sucks.

Kid deserved to leave his sneakers on the court at the end of his last game.
He does.

But he also deserves the suspension.

It sucks. Between his Dad/Coach besieged with negativity, his Mom getting robbed at gun point less than a week ago and not really having much help this year to play his true game, I can only imagine the frustration that built up in him.

I honestly wish he could have one more game, but barring a 1980 Olympic Hockey miracle, it ain’t happening.

Damn.

He deserved to be suspended. Right call. Doesn't matter if the FSU guy shoved you or put his shoulder in. Don't retaliate and punch him.

Buddy is a good kid I'm sure this will tear him up.
Fair enough, if Duke or UNC were the team involved they would overlook it, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

I love your optimism but Duke will never look past us! They are steaming hot about their loss to Carolina, and they will be on a mission from God, um, I mean, Coach K. :rolleyes:
These are 18-21 year old kids, I wouldn’t put it past them to read the headline of “top player on syracuse is out”

He does.

But he also deserves the suspension.

It sucks. Between his Dad/Coach besieged with negativity, his Mom getting robbed at gun point less than a week ago and not really having much help this year to play his true game, I can only imagine the frustration that built up in him.

I honestly wish he could have one more game, but barring a 1980 Olympic Hockey miracle, it ain’t happening.

Damn.
There is no longer a requirement that NIT teams have a .500 record or better.

Joe is going for 40 tomorrow. Book it.

...or like 1-15, but lets hope for the best
Now Joe and Swider will get covered by their best defensive players. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom