Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

I say we just forfeit the game and not let ACC profit... give them a big middle finger. Its a loss anyone... we have no one left to play.
And get out of NYC before the weekend.

Get a powerball ticket , better odds.

Listen, I predicted we'd lose by 32 and 20, respectively, in the first two game prediction threads against Duke.

In no way would I bet on us to win.

But until we're officially buried, I'll still try to find slivers of hope. I just want to at least land one haymaker on these guys early so it's not a cakewalk from the tip.

Do you know who will be rooting for us - EVERYONE but Duke fans.

Screw Coach K
Screw his retirement tour
Screw his BS title in 2010 that should have been ours

I've been hard as all giddy up on JB this year. You know what I would absolutely LOVE - to have JB stick it to K one last time with a decimated team where everyone but those lame Duke fans cheering for us while we hit three after three.

We have no chance at the NIT if we lose tomorrow. Looking at a few online NIT bracketologies... there actually is some after I googled it... the last p5 schools to get into the NIT seems to be schools like South Carolina, Colorado and Oregon, and they have clearly better resumes than us. And this is excluding the fact that some of those above teams will miss out because of the NIT rule on allowing regular season champs from one bid leagues that lose their conference tournament.

Conceivably a sub .500 team from an elite conference during the year (and the ACC was not that) may have the chance.

Last edited:
Who knew my first post in the game thread of "Buddy appeared to punch that old man in the stomach" would lead to this.
That old man is better in acting than playing basketball.

I say we just forfeit the game and not let ACC profit... give them a big middle finger. Its a loss anyways... we have no one left to play.
Yeah we should take our ball and go home because the ACC suspended our player for punching a dude in the stomach in the middle of a game. Give me a break.

People here, me included, would be calling for jail time if someone did that to one of our guys.

So i think we all now walk into this with expectation this thing ends up a flaming turd with a blowout loss to Duke.

That is easily the most likely outcome. So with that and everyone knowing that- tomorrow becomes Symirs game. We obviously need everyone to do their part, and probably need minutes from Casey at this point.

Back to Symir though- he will be facing ball pressure and have a chance to get in the lane and make things interesting. Joe is important to but for us to shock the world without Buddy or at least keep contact its all about Symir.

Nope. The ACC referees were thinking we should save this for tomorrow to benefit Duke.

No- more likely they had zero suspicion given Buddy has no reputation for extracurricular stuff whatsoever. There is no way to know if they don't suspend him a game on top of an election.

If there’s not an image of Buddy in a #0 Cuse jersey in this thread we’re slipping..
Dress up as this guy and coach the team.
Jim-Boehiem2-Syracuse-reduced.bmp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom