Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

Damn is right. It sucks but I can’t take issue with it. I had so much fun at game today too.

Boneheaded move that couldn’t be overlooked. If we were playing anyone other than Duke tomorrow I would be much more upset. Having Buddy against Duke is better than not having him, but I don’t see us being able to put up much of a fight tomorrow anyways :(

At least we’ll have one Boeheim who can dunk(!!) playing tomorrow ;)

How does someone not coach him up before the presser so he doesnt make an a$$ out of himself
Who should be coaching him up? And how do you think that would go over?

JBs presser tomorrow is going to be epic.
Doubt it. Suspect he’ll be curt and focus on whatever happened in the game

H
Well...Good chance to get a look at Symir at the 1 and Joe at the 2 vs the best possible comp.

So there's that, I guess
Honestly we might have frank at the 4 here out of necessity. Sort of okay seeing it.

We will need Jimmy to transform into Buddy, Cole to keep the hot hand, Joe to show all that he's a threat as an undersized 2 guard, Symir to play the way he did today, Frank and Sidibe to play big and defend and rebound, Duke to look past us and not show up to play, and a little bit of luck sprinkled on top of that Cuse post season magic. Let's go Orange!

We will need Jimmy to transform into Buddy, Cole to keep the hot hand, Joe to show all that he's a threat as an undersized 2 guard, Symir to play the way he did today, Frank and Sidibe to play big and defend and rebound, Duke to look past us and not show up to play, and a little bit of luck sprinkled on top of that Cuse post season magic. Let's go Orange!
Joe is going for 40 tomorrow. Book it.

...or like 1-15, but lets hope for the best

Really sucks that it's prob the end of his career.

But you can't punch a guy, so I get it.

Well...Lets pull off the greatest upset in Syracuse history.
If we can pull this off, it will rank up there with the 6 OT game ending with walk on playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom