Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

didnt they call holding in the end on that PI call?

did the refs not also mess up the 2 fumble calls that tried to help Pitt out?
Another entitlement franchise. Refs gave them two games this year that I saw. Phantom forward pass (clear lateral) vs GB returned for TD & phantom 1st down not reviewed in LA. That and the eleventy backup QBs they played was enough to sneak into an expanded field.

All depends on what we have at LB and CB after the mess last night. If they have a shot to just terrorize AJ Klein and Cam Lewis for 4 quarters then we're going to have to score 35 to win.
My thoughts exactly. All I was thinking when I was watching guys drop like flies yesterday. It's a huge ask to try and win with these number of injuries.

Slight hope there but would be shocked if he could go Sunday. Need Dodson, Douglas, Davis and Rapp back for sure. If any are close they have to go. Ditto Taron.
Well glad he won't have to spend his entire off season rehabbing a huge injury but yeah with the high ankle I would think the only game you might see him back for this year would be the Super Bowl but I guess you never know but you kind of do.

Not looking forward to facing this Deusche bags name sake on KC

Attachments

• IMG_6197.jpeg
    IMG_6197.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
The concept that the bills receive preferential treatment from the refs is beyond hilarious. Least number of DPI called in our favor in the league year over year
Would like to see that data.

Would like to see that data.
It's been posted before. Last I saw KC doesn't get many DPIs either. But that doesn't count high leverage illegal contacts on 3rd down that extend drives. We finally got one of those in the game there a few weeks ago; they typically get 3-4 every game vs us.

How are you all feeling? Got some PTSD vibes

All depends on what we have at LB and CB after the mess last night. If they have a shot to just terrorize AJ Klein and Cam Lewis for 4 quarters then we're going to have to score 35 to win.
Ya I don't love how this is shaping up. Allen may need to be God. Best I can do is trust Vegas. Already tired of the "Mahomes is never on the road" narrative tbh - I bet they are too. Have always said Arrowhead is grossly overrated and the record backs it up.
One positive is their defensive metrics the 2nd half of the year aren't quite as good; they've been more middle of the pack than elite unit they were early.

God I hate this crap. Have a ticket for the game but just don't want to deal with the weather being completely miserable all weekend and 6.5 hour drive each way from DC to end up being 8 hours. 1st world problem but I skipped last week figuring would just go this week and now just telling myself if they win, then great, get to see the AFC Championship Game 20 miles from my house and if they lose, then thank god I didn't put in the effort to suffer though a brutal L.

God I hate this crap. Have a ticket for the game but just don't want to deal with the weather being completely miserable all weekend and 6.5 hour drive each way from DC to end up being 8 hours. 1st world problem but I skipped last week figuring would just go this week and now just telling myself if they win, then great, get to see the AFC Championship Game 20 miles from my house and if they lose, then thank god I didn't put in the effort to suffer though a brutal L.

From what I understand, the worst of the weather is today and tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom