By far, the most butthurt board is NDNation | Syracusefan.com

By far, the most butthurt board is NDNation

They think they are Duke - North. Reminds me of all the Pitt fans when they were consistently top 10 .. and couldn't do anything in the tourney. Brey is a great coach and they get some good players but there won't be any national titles in domer land anytime soon.

I mean, I can totally see why. It is a bummer that colson had the injury, for sure.

Iv read alot of other fan forums.. ( i have alotta free time at work ) this board by far is better organized then most and looking through my orange tinted glasses wayyy more intriguing and interesting conversations

They lost to Ball State. At home. With him.

A tale of two teams? Maybe not so much.
I agree and our resume us better but if we had been without battle for 15 games and had beaten nd at nd wed be screaming bloody murder.

West Virginia has a strong claim to that title. However, if an entire year's body of work is considered -- and you may pick almost any year since 2011 -- no fanbase is as butthurt as UCONN's. Butthurt and UCONN go together like New Jers... no, bad example.

CNYers that root for SU in hoops and ND in football are the worst.

Not a CNYer, but I have a friend who does that with SU hoops but Tennessee football. Drives me crazy. Why would you cheer for the pukey orange when you can have the real orange?

CNYers that root for SU in hoops and ND in football are the worst.

The dreaded “subway alumni.”

Or maybe for CNY the Toyota Corolla alumni?

IDK, fill in your suggested vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom