Byline: Refs Gave the Game to Cuse. UNCA should have won... | Syracusefan.com

Byline: Refs Gave the Game to Cuse. UNCA should have won...

kingtidge

All American
Sometimes when you win, you really lose or tie... in Haiti.

Have never felt so horrible after a win...

I guess we won, so there's that...

Ya ok. Because there were no horrible calls the other way in that game.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Ya ok. Because there were no horrible calls the other way in that game.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

True, but some bartender in Buffalo Wildwings made a screw-job panel button push on UNCA to the refs... I laughed out loud at how bad they got buggered on two of those calls.

Sometimes when you win, you really lose or tie... in Haiti.

Have never felt so horrible after a win...

I guess we won, so there's that...
No. There was clearly a lane violation. The fact that they called it on the wrong guy doesn't change it. Also, Triche was fouled. Give us the freethrows.

We cashed in our chips from the WK debacle in '78.

Bull. They gave them 4 pointd on the missed over and back and 2 missed FTs at the end of the first half.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Hasn't that been the headline of all of our games since the Notre Dame defeat?

And I actually recall some forum posters back before we lost Melo the first time who were saying they were getting sick and tired of blowouts. I wonder how they feel now?

Got some breaks but I'll take it. Virtually the only 1seed that doesn't get home games, a plethora of s*&t calls vs Vermont that everyone except Bill Simmons pretended never happened, etc...
Not that this excuses a terrible/inexcusable effort. Why was Scoop on the floor at the end? Terrible job by JB.

Nope,try again, it was a lane violation and trice was fouled. Many calls went against us too. Gimme a break.

No. There was clearly a lane violation. The fact that they called it on the wrong guy doesn't change it. Also, Triche was fouled. Give us the freethrows.

Exactly. Not sure how the announcers missed it after three replays.

It was a lane violation. The guy is clearly standing in the lane early. It isn't necessary to make contact. The other call on the sideline against Triche was awful. The ball is clearly out off Triche. Oh well. If anyone had thoughts of a friendly court advantage forget it. Fans from all other schools pull against the #1 seed. We have too in other years.

Seth Davis correctly points out that the guy above the key went below the foul line before the ball hit the hoop not before it left Scoops hand

Not sure they would have won but it was a very oddly called game.

Now were going to show every call that went against UNCA that was marginal? What... And bring in the ref commish? Give me a break

But really... no one calls a lane violation ever! These guys decide to call one on David with the game winding down as their season rests on the brink, when it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. BS call. Glad we won.

Somebody is trying awfully hard to prove that Syracuse's entire season has been a sham.

Or maybe it only seems that way.

But really... no one calls a lane violation ever! These guys decide to call one on David with the game winding down as their season rests on the brink, when it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. BS call. Glad we won.
Well, the Guy front left also volatiled. It was called that way most of the game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

This was like having sex with a hot girl and she gave you vd. I'll take it and get the penicillin.

This was like having sex with a hot girl and she gave you vd. I'll take it and get the penicillin.

Never had that before and don't want it again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom