Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you lived in Syracuse lol it just snowed on May 9th...
My comment had nothing to do with weather.
And yes, 4 years in Syracuse.

Last edited:
More important question...why and how is bassey playing a 3rd year of college ball?!? God, he was so dominate in HS and pretty good in college

More important question...why and how is bassey playing a 3rd year of college ball?!? God, he was so dominate in HS and pretty good in college
He has stansberry coaching him.

San Diego State fan here that comes in peace. First thing I want to say is I don't have any inside info on where he is leaning. The thought for San Diego State coming into the offseason is they were going to land 2 bigs, we only have 1 big on the roster coming into the offseason that had blood clot in lung. All I'm saying is even after the Maryland transfer I'm sure they still want to add 1 more big and have the scholarship to do so. So they aren't going to back off or anything.
Any inside knowledge if Rocky Long is coming here?

Money, playing time, and guaranteed NBA scouts due to Bassey...WKU isn’t a bad option. We could theoretically offer most of that too but point being, WKU can offer more than just money to make themselves an attractive option.

Yes. I believe the injury hurt his stock (tibial plateau fracture) - can only think he believes returning and playing out the season can help restore it. He will also only be 20 by the time next year's draft occurs.

Money, playing time, and guaranteed NBA scouts due to Bassey...WKU isn’t a bad option. We could theoretically offer most of that too but point being, WKU can offer more than just money to make themselves an attractive option.
Where the heck is a backwoods mid major school playing in conference USA getting this money from?

Well besides his headcoach at prolific, this guy is the one that's considered his "handler/mentor" he runs the Nike EYBL Georgia Stars AAU team and seems to have had a relationship for quite a few years with Frank. Julius Smith. Pretty sure hes the one that's been helping guide his recruitment quite a bit. I just hope some of what I've read is bs and this guy is a straight shooter looking out for Frank's best interest and not any funny business...$$$

This was back when UK was involved. Sisk knows his UK stuff. Kinda dont like the way this tweet made me feel. When a UK guy makes it seem notable that there would be another school added to his list at that time and that school happened to be WKU...kinda makes me feel dirty :confused:

I've lived in Bowling Green for over a decade and at one point had WKU season tickets that supplemented my Cuse fandom.

Bowling Green is a beautiful town and it's only an hour from Nashville and about two (with a time zone jump) to Louisville.

WKU has great facilities and the fan base is coming back (it fell off when I first moved here - attribute the drop to Calipari's hiring - this is very much a UK state).

Also, a little biased because my daughter was born here.
Bowling Green area is beautiful. Used to drive through there when my oldest sister was stationed at Fort Campbell back in the early 90's. My other sister lived in Lebanon Tennessee 2 separate times and we would take route 31 out of BG to get there. Love the Mammoth Caves area too.

What is this guys upside is he better then the recent bigs we've brought in JBA Edward's. Really dont want another developmental center which we've had a long string of over the years. Only one that turned up panning out were Baye Moussa Kieta and looks like Bourama is on that right trajection. See what Edward's and JBA turn into.

Something hasnt smelled right about this recruitment to me since the beginning

No high major recruitment smells right. Stansbury is likely dirty but I'm sure we're not the only ones who've figured that out. So why does he get away with it? Because everyone's got dirt to throw around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom