Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant strategy. I think I’ll wish for that too. Let’s all hope we don’t get a kid the coaches would like to have.
Need an impact big, not a guy that won’t see the court this year!!! Hope I’m wrong just don’t see it!

I’m content to see some program building.

Provided this kid is likely to turn into a solid player at some point.
I agree hope he’s better than we all think he is!

He really enjoyed his lunch.
I'm sure you are being facetious but back before Dinosaur expanded all over, everyone used to want to go there when visiting Syracuse. It's obviously still popular but not sure it has the cache anymore with recruits.

I'm sure you are being facetious but back before Dinosaur expanded all over, everyone used to want to go there when visiting Syracuse. It's obviously still popular but not sure it has the cache anymore with recruits.
Dino BBQ worked on me and my kids .lol How's the one in Troy??

Maybe RPI brings their recruits there. Not sure but it's in a up and coming popular area in Troy. Real Estate always helps.

Maybe RPI brings their recruits there. Not sure but it's in a up and coming popular area in Troy. Real Estate always helps.

Rack for the table + dinner. Atmosphere is half the fun at the original Dino. Hopefully, they replicate it at the other locations. I hear the Buffalo one is pretty roomy. Kids have also hit Roch and NYC. Prices have gone up like everything else. Still love it...Got me wishin' for some now. lol

if he commits to gatech it's because someone dropped a bag full of chedda
New to the country. No CBB allegiances or preconceptions. Same league. Do you chose Atlanta or Syracuse?

I went there once. Food was good but seemed pre-packaged. Also served potato salad instead of Mac salad. They have an outdoor deck along the river which was really nice. It was Dino. But different.

New to the country. No CBB allegiances or preconceptions. Same league. Do you chose Atlanta or Syracuse?

Is he from a Northern European or Mediterranean country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom